快速登录:  

Forum: Video Discussion

话题: How do I connect virtual dj 7 + macbook (2014) + 4 channel dj mixer + video to RCA input

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

allen7Home userMember since 2011
Hello and please excuse me if you have seen this question asked before. I am a long time Serato Scratch Live dj. Lately I have been wanting to add video to my dj sets, and I have used the Virtual Dj software at another club. It was very user friendly, however I am currently playing a nightclub that only has an RCA input for audio / video. My question is this. How do I connect virtual dj (video) , a 2014 macbook pro, a 4 channel behringer mixer, and somehow get a video signal to run from my macbook to the video RCA input at the club? Thanks!

发表时间 Tue 11 Aug 15 @ 7:54 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I think you will need to update your license features first to comply with the eula.

发表时间 Tue 11 Aug 15 @ 8:10 pm
allen7Home userMember since 2011
Ps. I am going to be purchasing the Virtual Dj pro subscriber package.

发表时间 Tue 11 Aug 15 @ 8:14 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Cool, sorry can't help with your tv connections concerning mac book, but if it's anything like PC it's generally straight forward.

As for RCA connection, are you sure that is the only connection into the venues system? RCA is usually on the lower end of quality I'm afraid, check your mb outputs and, see if you can at least hook up via vga if at all possible, if not, you may have to get some sort of converter to bring whatever output macbooks use to swap over to RCA.

发表时间 Tue 11 Aug 15 @ 8:30 pm
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
allen7 wrote :
Hello and please excuse me if you have seen this question asked before. I am a long time Serato Scratch Live dj. Lately I have been wanting to add video to my dj sets, and I have used the Virtual Dj software at another club. It was very user friendly, however I am currently playing a nightclub that only has an RCA input for audio / video. My question is this. How do I connect virtual dj (video) , a 2014 macbook pro, a 4 channel behringer mixer, and somehow get a video signal to run from my macbook to the video RCA input at the club? Thanks!

What you need is this http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mini-Composite-HDMI-CVBS-3RCA-to-AV-Video-Converter-Adapter-720p-1080p-Upscaler-/221714263260

I use this on my MBP 2012. I have it connected to a small 4-port powered USB hub. Works great for me. Obviously has it has RCA audio ports...don't use those, just use the video side.

发表时间 Mon 17 Aug 15 @ 10:33 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)