快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

话题: no sound out of vdj 8 after updating

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

hi there i updated my vdj 8 mac version to the latest build but its not giving me sound out of my laptop ,and when connecting it to my wego controller it works but no sound out ,and everytime i load tracks it gives the gain of the track -infinity and to the max right of the knob,and the sound preferences are all correct,and when connecting it the internal sound card i still have the same prob ,it plays the track but no sound out and the mixer signal is not flashing ,and i installed previous builds still doing the same but the gain knob giving no gain indicator and no signal of the mixer in vdj,it is really weird i can't find wats the problem

发表时间 Wed 15 Apr 15 @ 5:11 pm
i tired the same thing to vdj7 but my ego didn't show up in the mappers,and i tried the internal sound card it keeps giving me beach ball, i also connect the serato dj after closing vdj to my wego,it work for a while then stared to freeze ,i also changed the usb cable but still the same prob with serato dj ,so can't figure it out wats the prob

发表时间 Wed 15 Apr 15 @ 5:19 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008

发表时间 Thu 16 Apr 15 @ 2:48 am
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008

发表时间 Thu 16 Apr 15 @ 2:55 am
all the sound settings are correct and no sound from vdj even from the internal sound card,it plays with out sound and no signal in the vu meter,the gain knob either with indicator to the maximum right or no indicator so weird ,i think its something in installing the software,am wondering how to remove it and then install it again,maybe some files are lost while installing

发表时间 Thu 16 Apr 15 @ 6:27 pm
also when i press restore default options in the preferences it freezes really strange!!!!

发表时间 Thu 16 Apr 15 @ 6:34 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Delete the settings.xml from documents/virtualdj folder , relaunch and should be fine

发表时间 Fri 17 Apr 15 @ 2:40 am
thank you Dj dad it worked when i erased the xml file for the settings it was the one causing the whole problem and the software not working you made my day :)

发表时间 Fri 17 Apr 15 @ 7:45 am
Thanks DJ Dad it fixed my problem too! :)

发表时间 Mon 15 May 17 @ 2:10 am
Can you help me Djdad?
I have a Numark Party Mix controller and i open my virtual dj le and it will play the music but i cant hear it.
Whats the problem?

发表时间 Thu 13 Jul 17 @ 8:28 pm
Hi i have bin having this problem with virtual DJ version 8.The problem is that evrey time i plug in my mixer the sound gets cut off so i hope you can do something about that so please get back to me soon as possible.

发表时间 Sun 07 Jan 18 @ 8:32 pm
DeeJay Arjan wrote :
Hi i have bin having this problem with virtual DJ version 8.The problem is that evrey time i plug in my mixer the sound gets cut off so i hope you can do something about that so please get back to me soon as possible.

This is for an old version of VDJ

Anyway... Please explain your setup. Since the mixer is normally what handles the audio, it seems natural that it will affect the audio when connected/disconnected. So you probably mean something else

发表时间 Sun 07 Jan 18 @ 8:54 pm
Hi! am beginner and am having same problem! i downloaded Virtual Dj software, and when i play a song, there is no sound coming out of my computer! please help!

发表时间 Sun 01 Apr 18 @ 12:30 am
Olgacerpita wrote :
Hi! am beginner and am having same problem! i downloaded Virtual Dj software, and when i play a song, there is no sound coming out of my computer! please help!

That's not the same problem at all

But the first thing you should do is check your audio setup

发表时间 Sun 01 Apr 18 @ 8:01 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)