快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: [NEW] VirtualDJ 7.2 - Page: 9

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

No it's not an effect, in my own experience it's used when I have a long run (laptop to the monitor ) and the song doesn't match up with the video. Lips are not in sync with the track. With this you are now able to adjust it. As to how it works, I have not looked into it cause my converter has the delay composition built in........

Hope that helps.......

发表时间 Sat 13 Oct 12 @ 1:38 pm
NrgPlyrPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hey guys!

Will version 8 finally have the analyzed waveforms SAVED in the software like Traktor/Serato so they don't have to load like they do every time now? And with a lot of people using controllers and the such, the center console in the software is mostly set on mixer for me and some people. Will it be able to have the waveform readout horizontal where the other small one is under the track info (kind of like Traktor does)?? Also, will the TOP waveform be colored and / or can there be a setting to just shut that off as it is not really needed sometimes???

Thanks!

sclavel wrote :
Hello,

In line with what we announced with the release of version 7.1, here comes again a new version while waiting for v8.

VirtualDJ version 7.2.

The main new feature ported back from v8 is colored waveforms. (though it does look better in v8 with the fully hardware-accelerated directX engine :D).
Just go to config->options->colored-waveform to activate or deactivate it.

We also put in a few features requests that were coming frequently on the forum, such as quadratic volume faders, video delay, video fade-to-black not linked with audio volume, and we fixed the cover download from Amazon and Google to handle the new protocols of those companies.

As usual, update is free for Pro, Basic, and Broadcaster users.
You can get it from your download center.

IMPORTANT NOTE: this version changes the default behavior of the volume faders.
While before the volume fader had a linear curve (meaning you would hear the song even with the volume fader almost at the bottom), they now by default have a quadratic curve (meaning you start to hear the song when the fader is almost at the middle).
The quadratic curve is more in line with the industry standard, but if you got used to work with VirtualDJ's old linear curve, be aware of the change. We recommend practicing a little before going live with the new version.
If you want to get the old behavior back, just use the VDJScript "levelfader_curve 0" or edit the registry "faderCurve" to 0.

发表时间 Sat 13 Oct 12 @ 1:53 pm
random question

is anybody else having problem with the glitches on 7.2
to be more specific i have a problem in which whenever i play a loop it plays just fine but whenever i put a 1 beat loop on it completely stops the music...any help plz thanks

发表时间 Sat 13 Oct 12 @ 2:18 pm
dydy1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
beatbreaker1 wrote :
No it's not an effect, in my own experience it's used when I have a long run (laptop to the monitor ) and the song doesn't match up with the video. Lips are not in sync with the track. With this you are now able to adjust it. As to how it works, I have not looked into it cause my converter has the delay composition built in........

Hope that helps.......

thank, now I understand. I never realized that delay in running long cable to monitor. I will be more attentive to that now.

发表时间 Sat 13 Oct 12 @ 2:59 pm
Just finished a 7 hour gig with 7.2 and it was perfect to the bone !!!

thanks vdj team !!

发表时间 Sat 13 Oct 12 @ 5:28 pm
In my case with the loop bug: asio and safe mode on.

Specs. Windows 7 home premium, 64bit, 8 gig of ram, I3 m350 @226

发表时间 Sat 13 Oct 12 @ 9:00 pm
I love the updates keep them coming :D

发表时间 Sat 13 Oct 12 @ 9:06 pm
DJRobyPRO InfinityMember since 2004
love the new coloured waveforms, however I'm running into a problem with the VMS4. I cant hear the audio on deck 2 but everything else seems to work fine. any suggestions?

发表时间 Sat 13 Oct 12 @ 10:42 pm
DJRobyPRO InfinityMember since 2004
problem solved just had to play with the Output Settings.

发表时间 Sat 13 Oct 12 @ 10:49 pm
hey guys are you going to support any other controllers my reloop beatmix is still on 7.1

发表时间 Sun 14 Oct 12 @ 1:22 am
kpone9PRO InfinityMember since 2011
I'M GONNA WAIT VDJ8.

发表时间 Sun 14 Oct 12 @ 4:01 am
Downloading! ;-)

发表时间 Sun 14 Oct 12 @ 4:57 am
Is there a way to go back to v7.1 if I don't like this version? I used to be able to save the download to disk, but now it just installs over the old one. Thanks for your help.

Howard

发表时间 Sun 14 Oct 12 @ 2:04 pm
Send a message to support, there the only ones who could help you with that.

发表时间 Sun 14 Oct 12 @ 2:10 pm
the new coloured waveforms are great, but they would mean more to me if the spectrum was reversed, giving blue for bass.

will the spectrum be customisable in the skin file or could we have an invert option in script or config menu please??

发表时间 Sun 14 Oct 12 @ 3:24 pm
great job :}

发表时间 Sun 14 Oct 12 @ 4:04 pm
Colored wave forms mean nothing to me. I will just keep them enabled because they 'aww' the curious onlookers a little bit;)

发表时间 Sun 14 Oct 12 @ 4:37 pm
Coloured waveforms no good for me... makes it difficult to see how far through the song you are. Another useless update :-(

发表时间 Sun 14 Oct 12 @ 4:40 pm
Question? Is anyone using an Hercules RMX with Virtual DJ Pro 7.2? I just upgraded to VDJ 7.2 and the Deck A volume slider jumps up and down. I'm not sure if this is coming through on the output. I haven't connected speakers yet to check for certain.

发表时间 Sun 14 Oct 12 @ 6:11 pm
thomasdiflorio wrote :
Question? Is anyone using an Hercules RMX with Virtual DJ Pro 7.2? I just upgraded to VDJ 7.2 and the Deck A volume slider jumps up and down. I'm not sure if this is coming through on the output. I haven't connected speakers yet to check for certain.

Matter of fact I had a gig last night. Using 7.2 with original rmx, and I had no problems with volume sliders.

发表时间 Sun 14 Oct 12 @ 6:35 pm
55%