快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Sampler related wishes and new features - Page: 1

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Please post here your ideas and any improvements or new features you would like to see for Sampler.

Keep you this thread clean. Any other sampler related thread will be locked.

Thank you.

发表时间 Sun 16 Oct 11 @ 6:26 pm
I wish There Was Key Lock, Be Able to Control Gain, EQ, Effects

发表时间 Sun 16 Oct 11 @ 6:31 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007

发表时间 Sun 16 Oct 11 @ 8:12 pm

发表时间 Sun 16 Oct 11 @ 8:23 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
beatbreaker1 wrote :
I'd just like a drop zone for the sampler, kinda like the decks, http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/155036/Wishes_and_new_features/New_Drop_Zone_______.html

Good Day
Huey

I 2nd that Huey,

It's a great idea, maybe have an area in the lower right corner, like in the task bar, were a panel will open up when you drag and drop a file...something like an additional dedicated swap effects bank...that would default to the active deck...

++

发表时间 Sun 16 Oct 11 @ 8:44 pm
The ability to right click on track in browser and from menu "Load On Sampler" then a sub menu of 1 - 12.

发表时间 Mon 17 Oct 11 @ 5:20 am
if you are going to stick with the current sampler, please give us a config option to adjust the cbg of the samples, and set the start and end positions, so we can import drum loops from producer sample packs without all the set up currently required.

have the samples gain set at 0db like the decks

a toggle button that changes the play mode between play_stop and play_stutter

a wavform would be nice

effects like delay & reverb would be a bonus

video samples with video output override would be out of this world, it would also be cool to have video transitions that increased the effect the longer the button is held or with aftertouch.. would be as easy as

overvideo while_pressed & repeat 50ms & sampler transition slider +0.01

发表时间 Mon 17 Oct 11 @ 5:27 am
samplers_master_volume action and
reverb, echo and filters effects

发表时间 Mon 17 Oct 11 @ 9:14 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Would be nice to just tweak your channel volumn setting once on each channel and control or blend volumn levels with just one master control, it'll be alot easier that way.....and get the desired result more quickly...plus will be able to map or script to control Master output of effects when needed.

发表时间 Mon 17 Oct 11 @ 3:33 pm
AdvokutPRO InfinityMember since 2010
please dont hate me for it, but i cant find better words for it:

please, take a gooood look at Traktors Sampler, and try to make the VDJ sampler like Traktors! Honestly! All the functions, and dont forget about the loop recorder function, thats sick! Keep the 12 slots, and we are still 4 slots ahead of TP ;)

Can we get a function, where we can record scratches into the sampler, that would be so sweet.

Oh, and the video sampler function as mentioned before. Well, everything that has been said before! ;)

greetings from Germany

发表时间 Mon 17 Oct 11 @ 4:40 pm
Agreed with all that's been said.

It's good to finally see that Atomix are taking notice, by posting a thread specifically for the sampler!

As I've said in numerous threads before, I would like to see the decks (as we have 99 max) be switchable to a 'sampler mode' that toggles the functions of the deck to behave like a sample player - for example the ability to enable 'sample loop' (default = whole sample).

No more 12 sample limitations, and full pitch, key, waveform, sync, effects etc. as others are asking for.

发表时间 Tue 18 Oct 11 @ 9:30 am
All i have been asking for is more sample banks the 12 leaves u limited so to have another bank or two would be great.

发表时间 Tue 18 Oct 11 @ 5:44 pm
I like grooveindjs Idea of being able to switch a deck into a sampler so it could still be played with the press of a sample key but you get the same controls as you would with a deck as well as waveform visualization

发表时间 Wed 19 Oct 11 @ 2:01 pm
rixmixPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Auto match the levels of active sample and the active deck...basically have the sample volume the same as the active deck by default and with the use of the sliders, can raise or lower as needed...

发表时间 Mon 24 Oct 11 @ 3:26 pm
dfyffePRO InfinityMember since 2003
Coming soon a sample randomizer.

发表时间 Tue 25 Oct 11 @ 6:22 pm
but please dont make white background better if work as pannel the way we can customise how we like but yea with same FX and more slots

发表时间 Tue 01 Nov 11 @ 8:00 pm
I think it would be a good idea, if VDJ Had something to automaticly make acapellas and instrumentals. Like, it would be great if you could make an acapella from an original song. Or an Instrumental.. It could make things easier, I guess...

发表时间 Fri 04 Nov 11 @ 4:47 pm
esgoezPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Advokut wrote :
please dont hate me for it, but i cant find better words for it:

please, take a gooood look at Traktors Sampler, and try to make the VDJ sampler like Traktors! Honestly! All the functions, and dont forget about the loop recorder function, thats sick! Keep the 12 slots, and we are still 4 slots ahead of TP ;)

Can we get a function, where we can record scratches into the sampler, that would be so sweet.

Oh, and the video sampler function as mentioned before. Well, everything that has been said before! ;)

greetings from Germany

1++++++++++++++

and,

I wish myself a flexible Wave form as traktor..

greetings from Germany

发表时间 Mon 07 Nov 11 @ 9:05 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
TheMohamad506 wrote :
I think it would be a good idea, if VDJ Had something to automaticly make acapellas and instrumentals. Like, it would be great if you could make an acapella from an original song. Or an Instrumental.. It could make things easier, I guess...

There is no reliable method for actually achieving this though.

发表时间 Wed 09 Nov 11 @ 4:39 am
as we can assign the sampler to another output, can we have controls on the sampler to adjust start position and end position of the sample?
sometimes i wanna grab a 'live' sample from one of the decks but sometimes its too long..

and incorporate video from the playing deck with the sample too??

发表时间 Thu 17 Nov 11 @ 9:24 pm
20%