快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: JukeBox - Page: 2

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Its looking better by the day... Awesome .... Keep it up...

发表时间 Mon 06 Feb 12 @ 9:22 am
That's hot.

发表时间 Tue 14 Feb 12 @ 7:28 pm
Hi DAMILES ,

Any news on the latest juke box skin... did you manage to sort out the problems you were getting ?

Cheers

发表时间 Tue 13 Mar 12 @ 8:04 am
DAMILESPRO InfinityMember since 2007

No, I'm still having some issues. I'll post an updated picture of the skin and the areas of the code that I'm still having trouble with. Maybe someone will have some suggestions. I've been pretty busy with other projects, so I haven't spent time on this in a while. I'll try to post this tomorrow if I have time.

Dan

发表时间 Sun 18 Mar 12 @ 10:46 pm
Ok , Thanks for your reply...

发表时间 Mon 16 Apr 12 @ 7:12 am
Ok, I cannot figure out how to make the \"Play Now\" button to work on the highlighted song in the current playlist. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Here is an image of the skin as it is right now.

Thanks,

Dan

发表时间 Fri 27 Apr 12 @ 10:30 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
action="browser_window 'playlist' ? automix ? deck 1 load & deck 1 play & automix : deck 1 load & deck 1 play : browser_window 'playlist' & deck 1 load & deck 1 play"

发表时间 Fri 27 Apr 12 @ 11:41 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
This is looking excellent.

发表时间 Sat 28 Apr 12 @ 12:13 pm

Thanks DJ Dad, I really apreciate your help. I will try that in a couple of days. Any thoughts on the "load folder in playlist" or maybe a button that does "add folder to playlist"?

Thanks again,

Dan

发表时间 Mon 30 Apr 12 @ 11:36 pm
I can't wait for the finished article , Its so nice to see something completely different ..

发表时间 Mon 28 May 12 @ 10:41 am
forgive me but I cant find where to Download this from ? HELP

发表时间 Sun 01 Jul 12 @ 7:08 am
Sorry, you cannot download skins as a no licence user.

Keith

发表时间 Sun 01 Jul 12 @ 9:12 am
Is there any way to simulate keystrokes such as “control & a” to select everything in the browser window, or “double click” of a mouse on a song in the playlist to do the “Jump and Mix Now” feature?

I’m looking to add these last few features in my skin and am stuck…any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

发表时间 Mon 02 Jul 12 @ 6:21 pm
Hows this one coming on Damiles ?
Did you manage to iron out the few problems ?
So looking forward to the finished article.
Good Luck !!

发表时间 Tue 04 Sep 12 @ 10:04 am
Hello,

The skin you'Ive made is realy nice! I acctually need this skin on 1024 x 768 (maximum manufactory settings touch screen).

Is it possible for you to make this changes for this Jukebox skin?

I've got now a trial version of VDJ en PCDJ. I like VDJ more!!! So if you can provide this skin for me, i wil register me as an PRO user (then I will buy VDJ). When this is nog possible i've to buy pcdj :( (one player deck)

I like to hear from you.

Kind regards,

Dj Loran from Holland.

发表时间 Mon 24 Sep 12 @ 5:39 am
playcock wrote :
Hows this one coming on Damiles ?
Did you manage to iron out the few problems ?
So looking forward to the finished article.
Good Luck !!

Here are screen shots of the latest...sorry for the delay, I\\\'ve been busy with other projects. I still haven\\\'t figured out how to do the \\\"Play Now\\\" without having the Auto Play go back to the beginning. I also don’t know how to automatically have the button “Load Folder In Playlist” work correctly. Any help would be great.
Dan

发表时间 Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 9:10 pm
vdjprouser wrote :
Hello,

The skin you'Ive made is realy nice! I acctually need this skin on 1024 x 768 (maximum manufactory settings touch screen).

Is it possible for you to make this changes for this Jukebox skin?

I've got now a trial version of VDJ en PCDJ. I like VDJ more!!! So if you can provide this skin for me, i wil register me as an PRO user (then I will buy VDJ). When this is nog possible i've to buy pcdj :( (one player deck)

I like to hear from you.

Kind regards,

Dj Loran from Holland.

The skin is already 1024x768 so it will work correctly with an iPad...become a licensed user so you will be able to download this skin when it is finsihed...

Dan

发表时间 Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 9:12 pm
It's looking better by the day Damiles. I wish I knew how to help you but not technically minded i'm afraid. Good luck with the project though it's looking awesome. Just what the doctor ordered ! Hopefullly someone with a bit of skin talent will be able to finally help you finish this project shortly.

Good Luck ...

发表时间 Tue 16 Oct 12 @ 10:24 am
Hello. I'm using ASUS eeePC with screen resolution 1024x600, I resized the skin using the Skin Resizer tool from the download area. The BMP file was not resize properly, is this something that can be solve by just adjusting the BMP file in photoshop?
I don't know how to edit the XML files.
Please help.

发表时间 Tue 23 Oct 12 @ 8:15 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I suppose you didnt read the Notes.. http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/12938/JUKEBOX.html

PS. @All. Somehow, i feel the thread has been hijacked. Instead of moderating or forcing the other user that modifies my original skin to open a new thread, please at least make clear on what skin you re referring to.

发表时间 Tue 23 Oct 12 @ 8:48 pm
54%