快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

话题: SBDJ TweetList - Page: 2

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Got a few tweaks to make based on feedback from beta testers - shouldn't be too long now :)

发表时间 Fri 25 Mar 11 @ 9:40 am
atfmdjPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Scott,
I would love to test. I could use the FB on for my Mobile page.

发表时间 Fri 25 Mar 11 @ 11:16 am
DJGCEPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Sweet. congrats. ill be happily using this when its released

发表时间 Fri 25 Mar 11 @ 7:04 pm
JynxxPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I am definitely be interested in this one too!! It would be especially useful when I do my net radio shows, since twitter is perfect for that!

Keep us updated!!!

Edit:
I also forgot about mentioning the Facebook one! That one would be amazing for me, as I connect to tons of people through FB about gigs, shows, recorded mixes, etc.
I would ALSO be VERY interested in the PHP page you mentioned that updated the song list... but I am confused about that one. How would it read the database? Would it just take the info from the plugin or from the twitter/facebook posts? I am just curious, that's all ;)

So yeah, I know you have testers upon testers, but I'm down to test whatever. I have my own web servers, website, shoutcast station, etc. and of course have Facebook and Twitter accounts. I also have a ton of other DJ's on my Facebook, so they may see the automatic updates and want in on the plugin as well!

发表时间 Sun 27 Mar 11 @ 4:35 pm
yk23PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I would like a Twitter and Facebook version. Send me link if I can beta test also.

thanks,
David
DJ Kavika

发表时间 Mon 28 Mar 11 @ 9:30 am
Dozo10PRO InfinityMember since 2011
I also want to know what the status is of the testing ?
Keep us informed :)

发表时间 Tue 19 Apr 11 @ 2:52 pm
djayentPRO InfinityMember since 2011
could i get a copy of the facebook and twitter apps pls. i tried the other one off the forum and it doesn't work.
I'm looking to update my twitter account live with my playlist every friday and saturday evening whilst djing.

发表时间 Thu 05 May 11 @ 5:20 pm
plugins are only for registered pro users, enter your serial number to download from effects plugins page, but this has not yet been released.

发表时间 Thu 05 May 11 @ 6:12 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Usually you need to be a pro user to take advantage of any plugins. Best to try and get pro version as soon as practicable.

发表时间 Thu 05 May 11 @ 6:12 pm
djayentPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I know i need to be a registered userr to be able to download plugins, and would normaly not request, however as this app is not yet released and I have a great oportunity to beta test it, I thought id offer.

发表时间 Fri 06 May 11 @ 8:31 am
Unfortunately you can't beta test as you don't have the right version of software I'm afraid.

发表时间 Fri 06 May 11 @ 12:01 pm
YES!!! I want to testdrive this app!!

发表时间 Mon 09 May 11 @ 3:26 am
DJGCEPRO InfinityMember since 2009
hey scott, id like to beta test

发表时间 Mon 09 May 11 @ 4:17 pm
i also want to help and test this ...

发表时间 Tue 10 May 11 @ 5:26 pm
This is the other way round, it tweets outwards, not receiving tweets.

发表时间 Sat 18 Jun 11 @ 1:37 pm
is it released yet ?
Ive got twitter and facebook and am really eager to integrate VDJ with these communities ( only outgoing messages)

发表时间 Mon 20 Jun 11 @ 6:34 pm
I am interested in how the beta test is going. If you need more beta testers, sign me up and send me over the plugin. I will be happy to test it.

DJ James

发表时间 Sun 26 Jun 11 @ 2:20 pm
interested to

发表时间 Tue 28 Jun 11 @ 4:01 pm
Doing this manually at the moment as I broadcast my radio show. It's a great way of picking up listeners. Havingit done automatically would be blinding.

If there's a beta I'd be interested...

Cheers,

Roy

发表时间 Mon 11 Jul 11 @ 10:34 am
Hi guys, any info yet? please keep us informed.. ;)

发表时间 Fri 22 Jul 11 @ 7:08 am
20%