快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Virtual DJ Sound Quality !

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

sasik12Home userMember since 2010
Hii Guys , I m Using Virtual Dj Since long time & and it works fine for me . but however i tend to use "Traktor Scratch pro " for while because of the Sound Quality , when VDJ 7 Released i thought it has been fixed .. but what i found out was Sound Quality is Pretty much Better like Traktor, but the " MASTER OUT PUT VOLUME" is not enough when comparing with Traktor , any ideas regarding this matter ?

2 - EFFECTS , VDj says that VST effects are completable with the software , it's true , but who wants to search & buy VST effects & there are no good VST effects ?? add up some professional level effects such as in Traktor Pro !

3 - You guys should Manufacture a Hardware Box ( Soundcard ) Such as Rane Searto / audio8dj , Numark virtual vinyl is there but it doesn't have many inputs & outputs for VDj 7, if you guys Manufacture a hardware software bundled DVS system i bet it's gonna be selling like Hot cakes , in fact we all love this plug & play stuff .. no need to buy certain sound-card from diff manufactures ..

Thanks !!
P.s - Love VDJ ;)

发表时间 Wed 17 Nov 10 @ 12:42 pm
sasik12 wrote :
I m Using Virtual Dj Since long time & and it works fine for me

How about buying a licence to support development of the software?

sasik12 wrote :
but the " MASTER OUT PUT VOLUME" is not enough when comparing with Traktor

This depends on a lot of factors, especially the sound card you use. I have never seen anyone comment that the output volume of VDJ is too low.

sasik12 wrote :
add up some professional level effects such as in Traktor Pro

There are plenty of effects available to registered users, and many VST ones are free

sasik12 wrote :
You guys should Manufacture a Hardware Box ( Soundcard )

This has been discussed ad infinitum and ain't gonna happen. Virtual DJ is compatible with most cards and most hardware containing cards so I don't see what the advantage would be in dedicated hardware.

Every software has plusses and minuses and personally I think VDJ is far better than Traktor, but that's just my opinion.

Keith

发表时间 Wed 17 Nov 10 @ 2:02 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
If you are using the software for a long time you want to get hold of the free home edition from this site and no where else, although limited in some of it's aspects it will show a marked improvement in the sound quality than an older version you may be using.

发表时间 Wed 17 Nov 10 @ 2:03 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
1. No idea about your master output level; I actually level it down slightly. This is possibly down to one of your sound settings somewhere in the OS.

2. There are plenty of effects to download from this website, but only for licensed users. There are *masses* of VST effects available. Have a look here for example http://www.kvr-vst.com.

3. VDJ is an open system; no need for a tied hardware box - they are a software house not a hardware house. Personally I like the flexibility.

发表时间 Wed 17 Nov 10 @ 5:10 pm
sasik12 wrote :
I m Using Virtual Dj Since long time & and it works fine for me

How about buying a licence to support development of the software?

but the " MASTER OUT PUT VOLUME" is not enough when comparing with Traktor

This depends on a lot of factors, especially the sound card you use. I have never seen anyone comment that the output volume of VDJ is too low.

add up some professional level effects such as in Traktor Pro

There are plenty of effects available to registered users, and many VST ones are free

You guys should Manufacture a Hardware Box ( Soundcard )

This has been discussed ad infinitum and ain't gonna happen. Virtual DJ is compatible with most cards and most hardware containing cards so I don't see what the advantage would be in dedicated hardware.

Every software has plusses and minuses and personally I think VDJ is far better than Traktor, but that's just my opinion.

Keith

i owned VDJ 4.2 back in the day & i didn't used it for past few years , & now i m thinking of buying VDJ 7 .. just wanted to make sure about these questions because i used Home edition for few days ! any wyas Thanks .

发表时间 Thu 18 Nov 10 @ 10:21 am

Compare it with Traktor Scratch Pro you will realize what i mean about master output volume !

@ SBDJ - Thanks a lot for the Info i ll check it out :) but my Sound-card is fine & non of my windows settings are changed !

发表时间 Thu 18 Nov 10 @ 10:25 am
If you have owned VDJ 4.2 Pro and have a valid serial then you get a free upgrade to VDJ 7

发表时间 Thu 18 Nov 10 @ 12:16 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)