快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: New discussion area on forum?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

solly4PRO InfinityMember since 2008
Would it be a good idea to have an area where there is a general chit chat section where we could talk about other things away from djing? Such as hobbies/families/interest/tv programmes.

I appreciate that this is a DJing website but it might build more of a family feel and people could get to know each other a bit better?
I am also a member on a car forum and they have a general area where people can talk about anything and everything.

If this has been mentioned before then I apologise but thought it might be a good idea for developing djing friendships etc??
I also appreciate that the Atomix guys and the website guys are so so so busy at the moment so not a demand, more of a suggestion?

Cheers

发表时间 Sat 06 Jun 09 @ 5:32 pm
Acctually a Shoutbox would be a great idea too!

发表时间 Sat 06 Jun 09 @ 9:18 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
solly4 wrote :
Would it be a good idea to have an area where there is a general chit chat section where we could talk about other things away from djing? Such as hobbies/families/interest/tv programmes.

Yep, I agree.

I've always thought that this forum is missing something like this. One of the forums I go on have a page called "The Meeting Place". Here you can talk about anything and have a laugh to with other users.

发表时间 Sun 07 Jun 09 @ 3:31 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
we used to have a place like that, it was called the general forums even said so on the header, that has been reworded also... then it was changed to only dj stuff related not forgetting you have all the other dj topic related forums, took the shine off things as far as i'm concerned it was a lively fun topic area, then it was shoved over into the experienced forum area and died the death, i think it was helped along it's way by some of the guys going way overboard shoving there remix videos on there upto six at the time talk about overkill....

so yep would love to see a forum where the topic is... anything

发表时间 Sun 07 Jun 09 @ 6:46 am
I agree. It would be nice to just blow off a little steam on occasion :)

发表时间 Sun 07 Jun 09 @ 8:25 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
true... true

发表时间 Sun 07 Jun 09 @ 9:50 am
solly4PRO InfinityMember since 2008
And to think I was almost embarrassed at suggesting such a thing?

Glad to hear other people agree, maybe worth banning the posts with millions of remix's just to be on the safe side? ;-)

发表时间 Sun 07 Jun 09 @ 11:55 am
it would be nice to have some sort of chat area (irc hehe) some were where we can talk live with the possibility of private rooms for solving problems live.
that would be AWSOME!

发表时间 Mon 08 Jun 09 @ 11:07 am
DJmgaPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Ah ya...a kinda Twilight Zone... where it might be safe to post after you get home from the pub.... lol.

Good idea !!

发表时间 Mon 08 Jun 09 @ 1:50 pm
criky never thought of that ;) could always have a Drunks room :)

发表时间 Tue 09 Jun 09 @ 6:14 pm
Yeah...We could call it VDJ AFTER HOURS

LMAO!!

发表时间 Wed 10 Jun 09 @ 5:48 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)