快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Sample Audio Level Control

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I know that there is a volume level for the Samples on Virtual Dj, but I would like a way to set the Audio Levels on the Sample so that you can hear them clearly over the music. In other words, currently when the volume levels are set all the way up in the samples, you can barely hear them when the music is playing loud. I would like more control over the Sample Audio Levels so that they sound as clear as the music that is playing.

发表时间 Wed 04 Feb 09 @ 5:42 pm
sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
In my case I have the exaclty opposite in fact I need to turn the volume of the samples down because these volume are too high.

Try to do it:
set in CONFIG->OPTION->GAIN the value AUTO.
This allows to set to 0 dB the level of any song you are running...maybe your problem depends on the gain is much higher compared to level of your samples.

发表时间 Wed 04 Feb 09 @ 6:37 pm
My settings are set as such but the samples are still lower in volume then the audio playing. Wish there was more audio control for the samples so that you can set them higher or lower then what is currently available in VDJ.

发表时间 Thu 05 Feb 09 @ 1:21 pm
FichesHome userMember since 2008
I think most of the dj's use the samples for sound-effects or as a jinglemachine this however isn't possible because both of the 'cd-players' should be in the top position in other words both faders up!
Maybe someone can make a skin where the samples are controlled over a extra player!

Fiches

发表时间 Fri 06 Feb 09 @ 1:18 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007

发表时间 Fri 06 Feb 09 @ 6:38 pm
tayla wrote :
something on the same lines you may want to look at guys...

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/100635/Wishes_and_new_features/samples_improvements.html?search=samples&page=1

hope one day it will happen

Tayla,

Yeah, that's a start along with what Torq does with their sampler. However, I still would like better volume control so that I can set the sample volume to be louder then the music playing from the decks. Right now, when the music is playing, you can barely hear the samples when thrown over music, etc...

Hopefully, they will put more effort into VDJ to mirror perhaps what Torq and Traktor do with their sampler.

Take Care,
VDJ Batibiri aka Dj Mr. Peabody
Mighty Centaur Sound

发表时间 Wed 11 Feb 09 @ 7:05 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)