快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: a couple of questions

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

hey guys,i recently bought me a hercules dj console rmx,i noticed that it could be used for timecode vinyl,so i bought traktor scratch vinyls(i would of thought you could use any vinyl for any program just about) and all,the problem happens to be when i try em on virtual dj pro,they work,but the mp3s are playing to quickly,and then it'll get unstable and wont play at all.is there something i missed?

发表时间 Wed 19 Nov 08 @ 2:59 pm
looshusHome userMember since 2008
I decided not to do that because I couldn't get any definate answers of anyone, but if they are playing too fast have a look in the timecode config, click on advanced, then make sure 45rpm is checked instead of 33rpm.

Hope this helps.

btw what latency can you get out of your rmx with TCV without the sound quality dropping too much, cuz i think mine should be better, I have to have it at 25ms or somethin like that which aint no good for scratchin.

发表时间 Wed 19 Nov 08 @ 4:01 pm
I decided not to do that because I couldn't get any definate answers of anyone, but if they are playing too fast have a look in the timecode config, click on advanced, then make sure 45rpm is checked instead of 33rpm.

Hope this helps.

btw what latency can you get out of your rmx with TCV without the sound quality dropping too much, cuz i think mine should be better, I have to have it at 25ms or somethin like that which aint no good for scratchin.

Yeah,i've tried 45rpm.which infact did slow it down,but its still fast,so i was looking into other things as well.my latency was on 21.I was tryna figure out could this had been becase of my pc or so.Because it aint nothing but a pentium 4 with 2 gigs and all,not sure the soundcard got something to do with it.What vinyl are you using,or are you using any?

发表时间 Wed 19 Nov 08 @ 4:31 pm
looshusHome userMember since 2008
I'm usin the standard VDJ ones available on this site.

发表时间 Wed 19 Nov 08 @ 8:34 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)