快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Bleed thru when recording

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

DJKosmoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I am running the latest version of VDJ Pro, laptop(vista), Urei 1601 mixer, two iCDX controllers, Audio 8 sound card.
Everything works perfect for gigging. The problem that I am having is when I record my mixes the sounds from the deck that I am cueing up
can be heard. Meaning that any back cuing or stops and starts of the music can be heard in the recorded mix
You cannot hear it from the master output though
Any ideas??
Thanks

发表时间 Thu 13 Nov 08 @ 3:28 pm
I may have figured this out myself, I think I need to set my recording source to "line in"
I will try this and let everyone know

发表时间 Sat 15 Nov 08 @ 7:33 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Yes, you should use Line in for recording because internal Recording will record the position of the crossfader, so if you keep it in the middle that is why it caught both channels.

发表时间 Sat 15 Nov 08 @ 7:58 pm
Great, Thanks

发表时间 Tue 18 Nov 08 @ 8:20 pm
hoysy7Home userMember since 2008
ive just gettin virtual dj for the computer,i get the same problems when im cuing up the next song on the mix im recording,how do i stop this happening never used this software before and never djed so help with this problem would be great thanks

发表时间 Wed 17 Dec 08 @ 7:48 am
sdavisCUE userMember since 2008
I have the same problem. I set Line in like you said. But then I have the problem that I can not hear the file I recorded anymore. Does anyone know why?

发表时间 Wed 17 Dec 08 @ 2:24 pm
I think so. When you select "line in", you need a cable to connnect a spare output on your mixer to a spare "line in" socket on your computer sound card. If you don't have a spare "line in" on your sound card you could either buy another sound card or simply choose "master" in virtual dj, but only use the on screen mixer.

Hope that helps.

发表时间 Thu 18 Dec 08 @ 7:00 pm
I think so. When you select "line in", you need a cable to connnect a spare output on your mixer to a spare "line in" socket on your computer sound card. If you don't have a spare "line in" on your sound card you could either buy another sound card or simply choose "master" in virtual dj, but only use the on screen mixer.

Hope that helps.

when you use the on screen mixer how do you cue up your next song when your recording but prevent the bleeding ending up on the finished recording

发表时间 Fri 19 Dec 08 @ 3:45 am
sdavisCUE userMember since 2008
Thank you many times :)

发表时间 Fri 19 Dec 08 @ 9:29 am
when you use the on screen mixer how do you cue up your next song when your recording but prevent the bleeding ending up on the finished recording

发表时间 Mon 22 Dec 08 @ 1:11 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)