快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: numark total control problems help please

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

hi

i have just invested in virt dj and a controller, the above every time i tweak the bass or any dials i get a rustle through the main system and it sounds pants...

this coupled with delays in the pitch control and some of the dials in the middle not working ...

the annoying thing is it works fine with cue le trail version

can anyone help before i send it back

发表时间 Fri 07 Nov 08 @ 10:23 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
What settings do you have on the sound setup and performances tab?

What sound card are you using?

发表时间 Fri 07 Nov 08 @ 11:23 am
sound cards a uca202 behringer u control

inputs none

output headphones

sound cards a mono seperated on a usb codec

even makes a noise when using mouse with out the controller

发表时间 Fri 07 Nov 08 @ 12:23 pm
renatogHome userMember since 2008
sound cards a uca202 behringer u control

inputs none

output headphones

sound cards a mono seperated on a usb codec

even makes a noise when using mouse with out the controller

I had that problem with my trial version, searched and searched around the forums but couldn't find anything. What I did is go to the "Performance" tab, uncheck the "Safe mode" and "Overclock" and left Latency on "Auto".
Hope that works for you ;)

发表时间 Sun 14 Dec 08 @ 8:45 pm
i had the same problems and it was a firmware issue. It is a knwon issue that they do not send all of the total control units out with firmware installed. if you send me an email i can send you the firmware i got from tech support. theres a video on Youtube search for Numark Total Control and you hsould find the video with instructions on how to update yoru firmware. once i updated my firmware it worked much smoother.

发表时间 Tue 16 Dec 08 @ 8:34 am
if you email me i can send you the firmware and instructions i used but you hsould still watch the video. djsynystr (at) djsynystr dot com

发表时间 Tue 16 Dec 08 @ 8:35 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)