快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: VCI-100 scratching

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi all,

I just bought a new VCI-100 and d/l'd a trial version of VDJ. I can't seem to get the VCI-100 to scratch. The touch-sensitive platters only pitch-bend. The vinyl mode button is illuminated and working in traktor. I just hate traktor. :) Is there a fix for this? Thanks.

发表时间 Thu 06 Nov 08 @ 4:30 pm
To elaborate, I can scratch when a deck is paused. But when a deck is playing, all I can do is pitch bend if I touch the metal touch-sensitive part. Spinning the outside plastic wheel doesn't do anything. I think the vci-100 is fully supported and mapped, so I think it may be my setup. My console works in Traktor, so there's nothing wrong with it. Please help. Cheers!

发表时间 Fri 07 Nov 08 @ 10:31 pm
do you have it on scratch on your VCI 100??

发表时间 Thu 13 Nov 08 @ 9:58 pm
dubursHome userMember since 2007
two things....

make sure the version of virtual dj u downloaded is 5 or higher...

as for the mapping....to scratch use "scratchwheel" and the key is "Ctrl 16-19" (depends on which wheel and vinyl mode). for pitch bend use "pitch_bend" and the key is "Note 58-61"

发表时间 Fri 14 Nov 08 @ 6:14 am
Hmm, so I have to map? So much for full support out of the box. I'm using 5.2 and the console is set to vinyl mode. Thanks for the responses, but I think I'll try out Traktor.

发表时间 Sun 16 Nov 08 @ 11:45 am
evilmonkey wrote :
Hmm, so I have to map? So much for full support out of the box. I'm using 5.2 and the console is set to vinyl mode. Thanks for the responses, but I think I'll try out Traktor.

Yeah i'd agree that the native support of the VCI 100 needs some work.

发表时间 Sun 23 Nov 08 @ 10:42 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)