快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Pitch slider

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

jbplayaHome userMember since 2008
I have a Hercules MK2 and I'm trying out the VirtualDJ software that came with it. Is there a way to switch the volume sliders to the pitch sliders in VirtualDJ and vice versa in a mix without having to go through the Config menu? I feel that the pitch knobs are way too slow for beatmatching for my tastes.

Also, there were a few things in the manual that didn't actually match the configuration of VirtualDJ on my screen. I'm not exactly sure if those are only on the Pro application or if I'm missing something (for example, the effects box next to the record player)? Am I reading the wrong manual for my VirtualDJ? Is there a list somewhere that compares the Pro and the Limited Edition?

I assume the video mixing is only available in the Pro upgrade(as it is grayed out in my config menu). Can you record the video output somehow?

Anyways, those are the first of I'm sure many questions I will have. I've read the manual and I'm still a little foggy on some things.

发表时间 Mon 03 Nov 08 @ 8:39 pm
^^^Please disregard these questions except one(I can't edit it for some reason).

I'm wondering if there was a way to still record the video output?

Also, how many cue points set per song? Are these stored automatically, or once you switch songs or shut down the program are they erased?(Page 10 in the manual mentions how to set them, but little else)

After the last update 5.2.1, does anyone know if the DN-HS5500 works flawlessly(I have one)? I'm talking spinning platter and control over both virtual vinyl songs from one deck(dual-deck support)?

Thanks!

发表时间 Tue 04 Nov 08 @ 1:49 am
xonorPRO InfinityMember since 2005
You can´t record video mixes with VDJ.
You need an external software that can do that.

There are (i think) 12 cue points for songs, and are auto-stored, and not erased everytime you shutdown VDJ.

发表时间 Tue 04 Nov 08 @ 8:38 am
You can´t record video mixes with VDJ.
You need an external software that can do that.

There are (i think) 12 cue points for songs, and are auto-stored, and not erased everytime you shutdown VDJ.

I appreciate the response.

Has anyone tried VirtualDj with the HS5500?

发表时间 Tue 04 Nov 08 @ 10:42 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)