快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Multiple Controllers

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

A question for the midi tech heads. Is is possible to have multiple controllers controlling a single instance of VDJ, i.e. could I have my RMX controlling it as well as a midi keyboard sending functions?

Denzel

发表时间 Fri 31 Oct 08 @ 5:10 pm
Yes you can, I run the MK2 along with an X Session.

发表时间 Sat 01 Nov 08 @ 1:25 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
As above, I run a controller (DAC-3 or HC4500) along with an Ecler Evo 5 :)

发表时间 Sun 02 Nov 08 @ 1:18 am
Scott

I noticed you had posted you had also been looking at the Xone 4D. Any opinion on your Evo5 vs the Xone?

I'm looking to get a good midi mixer and I'm a bit loathe for fork out this kind of money until I'm sure it will be able to do what I want, so I suppose what I want is a good place to start! So here's what I ideally would like:

1. I will be playing a lot of original compositions as well as beat loops, synths and samples over the top of other music, so 4 deck transport control for multi instance is a must.

2. FX and EQ control on each of the 4 decks separately, with multiple FX on each channel.

3. I also want to be able to key shift on button mappings, not on a rotary control. I like to be able to take a single break / phrase and create a new tune out of it on the fly, so I want to be able to map a sequence of buttons almost like a keyboard so I can "play" the sound. I know even for a single octave your talking 12 buttons there, but there you go that's what I'm after!

4. The ability to browse the folders / songs like I can on the RMX.

Ideally I want all of this, in one unit. I know I could do this with multiple units (like using the RMX + Keyboard + Mixer) but if there's one unit out there that can do it all then why bother with the hassle of carting lots of different pieces about.

发表时间 Mon 03 Nov 08 @ 10:56 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)