快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: Help With New Skin and Auto Crossfade

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

hulenbPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Little background. I am a relatively new DJ (use that term loosely since I really only do weddings an a private party here and there), so bear with me. I have a couple of questions. Love virtual DJ and was happy with older version 4.x, but was encouraged to upgrade to V5 so I have 5.2.1 I am getting used to the new look, but my wife isn't used to it. Is there any problems (conflicts, etc) loading multiple skins on the same computer? Is there a way to get the crossfade in 5 to function like it does in the older version so that there is a smooth transition from one deck to the other without having to manually slide it over?

发表时间 Sat 25 Oct 08 @ 9:30 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Hello,

You can assign a shortcut to a keyboard button that will do "auto_crossfade". This will smoothly bring the crossfader from one deck to the other.

And for the skins, the only issue you could have is having your HDD being full with all the skins.
At the opening of the program, VirtualDJ only loads the skin it last used.

But when you open the config window, and go to the skin tab, only at that moment VirtualDJ loads all the skins.

There are no conflicts at all.

发表时间 Sat 25 Oct 08 @ 11:05 am
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
True, but not quite like the older version.
In 3.4 you could sync the decks and when you hit the crossfade it would
also bring the pitch back to zero. I don't believe the new version resets the pitch
when using the auto crossfade shorcut.

发表时间 Sat 25 Oct 08 @ 3:49 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)