快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Pre sales questions

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

ccsndsPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I have been searching for new software, fyi: my face is too red from RED! I know many DJ's that use VDJ and have higly recocomended VDJ Pro to me. I was hoping you could answer a few basic questions

I have a Denon HD2500 controller, is there a native mode with VDJ? Or will I have to map manually ?
If I purchase through VDJ web vs. Numark cue is the support the same?
Is there a way to test the Denon 2500 skin in the trail version prior to purchasing?

Thx for your time
Chris

发表时间 Thu 16 Oct 08 @ 10:31 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Hi Chris,

The Denon HD2500 controller is natively supported, which means it is premapped, and that extremely flexible custom mappers can be coded for it as well to enhance it's capabilities if needed. I've not used it under VDJ, so I don't know how well it is pre-mapped I'm afraid.

You can't test the skins prior to buying, however I don't personally think there is any need to get hung up on using a skin that matches your controller - I would use a skin that best fits your needs instead. I custom designed a skin that is very minimal on controls, running at high resolution (1920x1200) to give decent sized components and a huge browser area. This fits my needs perfectly :)

Regards,

Scott

发表时间 Fri 17 Oct 08 @ 4:29 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)