快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: hercules rmx

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

hi all

see alot of peeps are using these are they any good? also can i still use my soundblaster 24 live 5.1 and is it vista compatible.

just noticed the mk2 aswell is that any good as that a better price range for me lol and is that vista comp and can i still use my sound blaster

many thanks

pinhead1000

发表时间 Thu 16 Oct 08 @ 1:23 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
you won't need to use the soundblaster if you purchase the rmx, and yes the rmx is vista friendly.

发表时间 Thu 16 Oct 08 @ 5:34 am
cheers for the reply tayla

how do i connect it to the pc then as i only have a bog standard sound card in the pc with the usual blue green pink?

many thanks

pinhead1000

发表时间 Thu 16 Oct 08 @ 10:55 am
simple usb cable and your good to go, set up will probably need tweeking but thats par for the course, then its simple enough to connect to a mixer or direct to an amp.

发表时间 Thu 16 Oct 08 @ 12:33 pm
cheers tayla

do i just plug my computer speakers into the back of the hercules then and set the hercules as the card in vdj is that right? as i dont have an amp and speakers i want it all running on my pc and pc speakers

many thanks

pinhead1000

发表时间 Thu 16 Oct 08 @ 5:14 pm
outputs on the rmx back are rca or 1/4 jack out line/phono, if you haven't a suitable connection to the rca just use ear plug out on lappy

发表时间 Thu 16 Oct 08 @ 5:29 pm
You should buy the Rmx not the Mk2. I have been working on a Rmx that I bought for four months and it works well. it has a much better layout than the Mk2 and draws it's power from the usb to so you don't need an outside power source. Worth the extra money.

发表时间 Mon 20 Oct 08 @ 2:40 pm
yeah i think im gonna get the rmx as the mk2 looks a bit placky and tacky and the jog wheels are way to close to the fader for my liking id end up catchin the jog wheel all the time

发表时间 Mon 20 Oct 08 @ 3:42 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)