快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Video Issues

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I can't get my VOB files to work without turning off hardware acceleration in version 5.2. In version 4 demo that I tried prior to purchasing the pro version it worked fine with hardware acceleration on. I still have version 4 on my system and will play VOB files fine but version 5 won't. I believe I have the setttings the same as version 4. Anyone have any suggestions? I tried working on this for days and haven't got anywhere.

发表时间 Wed 08 Oct 08 @ 5:35 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Is your OS Vista, and is your graphics card a Nvidia 8 series, by chance.

发表时间 Wed 08 Oct 08 @ 10:22 am
No I'm still running XP. Integrated graphics to. Haven't used it for shows except audio. I'm not going to use this one for video. I'm planning on picking up a new notebook with Vista in about a month. I hope there is no surprises with Vista. Using this one for audio and karaoke backup . I
just want to fix this one for practicing video for now. AVI files run great. Anyway just confused with these vob files with version 5.

发表时间 Wed 08 Oct 08 @ 1:41 pm
mobiledjsteve wrote :
Integrated graphics to.

This won't help you and may be your problem

When running video, it's best to have a machine with a dedicated graphics card of at least 256mb.

I run Vista and I would say it's better than XP but other users might tell you different.

发表时间 Wed 08 Oct 08 @ 1:46 pm
Yeah your right. Integrated sucks. I had this notebook well before I was plannig video. I wasn't going to use this for gigs just practice. Is there a difference between version 4 and 5 that would cause these problems with vob files?

发表时间 Wed 08 Oct 08 @ 2:00 pm
mobiledjsteve wrote :
Is there a difference between version 4 and 5 that would cause these problems with vob files?

I don't know, I started on VirtualDJ 5 something, Sorry mate.

I think when you get a new machine with a dedicated graphics you will be OK

发表时间 Wed 08 Oct 08 @ 2:19 pm
Well thats what I'm hoping. I have all my files on an external drive. Backed up of course. I'm working on getting my cue points all setup. So hopefully when I purchase the new laptop with Vista its more or less plug and play. Kind of not happy because I had a lot of cue points set with version 4 and have to reset them when I bought version 5. Better things to do than go back through a couple thousand vids you know. Thanks anyway.

发表时间 Wed 08 Oct 08 @ 2:30 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)