快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Vestax VCI-300

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Any ideas if this product will be officially supported by VDJ? I assume with a midi translator that is in beta now, you could use it as a VCI-100 + the build-in Audio card, but those 14bit midi commands would rule with VDJs engine...

发表时间 Fri 03 Oct 08 @ 5:51 pm
I am waiting on the same thing. I have a VCI 300. It works good with Itch but the software is still unstable. I would like to be able to do videos with VDJ. Hopefully it gets mapped soon!

DJ Kos
www.djkos.com

发表时间 Fri 10 Oct 08 @ 1:47 pm
I don't know much about the vci-300, but can't it send midi signals? If it does you could map it to virtual dj yourself without having to wait for full support.

发表时间 Fri 10 Oct 08 @ 6:44 pm
Hey niko, you can grab a software that supposed to make VCI-300 compatible with most currently sold software (VDJ, Traktor) over here http://www.djtechtools.com/2008/10/08/vci-300-patch-released/... My guess is that you still need to map all jogs buttons, or simply use the VCI-100 profile, no idea if it will work, let us know!

Btw, how much you bought it and from where?

发表时间 Sat 11 Oct 08 @ 2:12 pm
The midi signal from the VCI 300 is twice that of all other midi controllers. The program over at tech tools is suppose to slow it down or adapt it for the other programs. Right now Itch is the only software that can keep up with how fast it is. And I can tell you its almost like scratching on regular vinyl. Its very accurate. The jog wheels take some getting use to but all in all it works pretty bad ass.

发表时间 Sun 12 Oct 08 @ 4:18 pm
I hope that the VDJ team will add full support for the VCI-300 soon, that Itch software is not very...good :-)

发表时间 Sun 12 Oct 08 @ 4:36 pm
Hi Jay, are you saying you've got it working with VDJ, or that you've used it with itch?

发表时间 Sun 12 Oct 08 @ 6:32 pm
with the mini.Translator software it should work like VCI-100 under VDJ or in the worst case manual map all controls..

But probably LEDS won't work, neither the jobs?

发表时间 Mon 13 Oct 08 @ 3:08 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)