快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Someone Please Help

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

djhopzHome userMember since 2008
Hello I have been looking forward to downloading this program and have heard a lot of good things, but wanted to try it out so I downloaded the 20 trial version. No matter what I have tried I cannot seem to be able to run the program properly. I am running a Dell Inspiron E1505 with Windows Vista Intel Core Duo 2.0 Ghz; 2GB of Ram; 2 Numark TTX with Virtual DJ Vinyl and a Maya USB 44 Soundcard.

My problem is that first of all I am running the Timecoded Vinyls and they never seem to stay on beat, there is always either a drag or a skip that greatly disturbs the mix, it is not smooth. Secondly there are points where I lose control of the song and cannot manipulate it with the vinyl anymore. I have already tried changing the pitch sensitivity as I had read in other forums but still no luck.

I have tried to search blogs and forums to help me with the problems but cannot seem to find anything. Please I want to buy the program but am scared that if I do, the same problems will occur. If you can please help me out to fix this I would feel 100% sure that my purchase would be worth it.

Thank You.
Dave Hopkins

发表时间 Mon 29 Sep 08 @ 12:13 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)