快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Skipping Problem - Pls help

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I recently purchased a brand new laptop pleanty of memory with dual core speed. I installed VDJ and iniitally did not have a skipping issue, but now every song i play skips. I have an IO soundcard connected to my Numark mixer which is connect to my amplifier.

My config setup is as follows: Input=none, Output=headphone, soundcard=Asio driver.

VDJ version is 5.1. It skips for about 1 second or two then continues with the song. No stuttering occurs and the 'skips' happen once or twice during the entire song. Any feedback will help as I have a small gig coming next month and if the skipd continue, obviously i won't be using VDJ and need to go back to dual cd mixer. Thanks in advance.

发表时间 Sun 28 Sep 08 @ 11:04 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
djozborne630 wrote :

My config setup is as follows: Input=none, Output=headphone, soundcard=Asio driver.

Why are you running in Asio mode, are you using timecodes? This could your problems, as you are running in Asio mode and some systems don't like it, and can cause pops and hicups.

In the soundcard option can you pick the IO soundcard (not Asio driver).

发表时间 Sun 28 Sep 08 @ 11:26 am
Thks for responding JimmyB. ASIO is the only selection available. IO is not one of the options and no, I don't use timecode, I am very new in the digital software arena. Any further thoughts?

发表时间 Sun 28 Sep 08 @ 2:14 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

OK then, try this

In the Performance tab of VDJ config set as this.

Preset slider, move it all the way to "fastest"

Set Latency to Auto (from drop down) Uncheck Safe Mode and Overclock,

BTW, I hope this is the demo version you are trying out ;)

发表时间 Sun 28 Sep 08 @ 2:46 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)