快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: My Problem

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I just bought a Dell Vostro laptop and installed VDJ. The laptop has a 2.0 ghz single processor with 2 gigs of RAM. I'm running the latest version of VDJ set at low latency, battery setting set to performance, Aero graphics turned off, running Vista. I'm using a Numark DMC2 controller with a CM200USB mixer. The problem that I'm having is a popping/skipping sound. It doesn't seem to happen all the time. The CPU indicator on VDJ isn't in the red when this happens. It's about to drive me crazy. I guess my question is should I switch PCs? I think I can return this one and get a 1.9 ghz dual core processor for close to the same money. With everything else the same would the dual core make a big enough difference to switch? I've read about people successfully running VDJ on alot less computer. And with everything I've purchased lately, I'm about out of cash. Any ideas?

CRash

发表时间 Thu 25 Sep 08 @ 10:38 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
In your Performance tab of VirtaulDJ what are your settings?

Your could try this

Preset slider all the way to Fastest, Latency on Auto, (from the drop down) uncheck Safe mode and Overclock, also uncheck the Low latency.

Also in on the Sound setup tab, if you have a small box that is checked and says something like "apply Eq". If it is checked, uncheck it.

发表时间 Thu 25 Sep 08 @ 10:50 pm
I've done all that, except for the EQ thing. I've been lurking here on the boards and studied the problem until I don't know what to do anymore. Could it be that the computer has enough power to run VDJ, but not enough to support two codecs and two soundcards?

CRash

发表时间 Fri 26 Sep 08 @ 5:57 am
cdman14Home userMember since 2008
it worked for me, i have had the same problems and i was so pissed...changing computers, sound cards etc... but now i'm happy.....

发表时间 Sun 28 Sep 08 @ 1:12 pm
Wonder if maybe it is a usb power problem or an IRQ sharing issue??

发表时间 Sun 28 Sep 08 @ 6:36 pm
gwannaHome userMember since 2008
When i start up virtual dj a pop up comes up: Skin, so i shose my skin then click ok, it then says "virtualdj will now try to connect to the internet and check if a new version is available. you can disable this behaviour in the config menu at any time" i then click ok, then a nother pop up pops up saying the intenal database is corrupted.

then it says please contact /http/www.virtualdj.com/contact/

what do i doo,,,,,,i am so desprate to use this program

发表时间 Mon 29 Sep 08 @ 7:26 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)