快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: 2 sound cards and RMX - Page: 1

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Good day.

I have a Sound Blaster X-Fi 5.1 Surround USB sound card. I want the Master Volume to go through the speakers and the pre-listening through the headphones connected to the RMX. The problem is that i cant do this way...only using the onboard card of the laptop for the headphones....to tell you the truth...i can't even use the RMX in dual card mode =|

i get the following error

"Error in the sound driver of DirectX"

发表时间 Mon 22 Sep 08 @ 7:00 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
you need to update latest drivers for rmx also those for directx, i think directx is now at june 2008, you will also need the latest edition of djc 5.2.1 which has cured most of the problems the rmx had. hope that helps.

发表时间 Mon 22 Sep 08 @ 8:17 pm
well...i updated the directX and VDJ is telling me that is updated and the version is "5.0.7-DJConsole"

i already patched rmx
version info:

Package: 2.HDJS.2008
Firmware: 1.0.4.29
Driver: 3.9.0.0
DJ API: 2.0.15.8
CPL: 2.0.2.0

i still have the error showing up... =\

发表时间 Mon 22 Sep 08 @ 8:51 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Open the RMX control panel....are you running in ASIO or WDM mode? Try switching to WDM if your running ASIO..and if your running WDM try switching to ASIO

发表时间 Mon 22 Sep 08 @ 9:00 pm
well i managed to make the dual card solution to work without the error but i cant hear anything coming from the headphones when i connect them to the console...

this is how i configured it:

in "Sound Setup" tab
Inputs None
Ouput Headphones
Sound card(s) 2 cards
Hercules DJ Console RMX
SB X-Fi Surround 5.1

发表时间 Tue 23 Sep 08 @ 7:26 am
guys....if i cant make this work i will send the product back to the shop...

发表时间 Tue 23 Sep 08 @ 2:17 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You can not make this work. The headphones of the RMX are channels 3&4. When running in a dual card mode VirtualDJ only will use channels 1&2.

I don't understand why you would want to use the onboard card for your master output? But that is your choice and unfortunately will not work with the RMX like you are trying to do.

发表时间 Tue 23 Sep 08 @ 5:47 pm
LOL its not that....i want the X-Fi to be the master output and the RMX to have the headphones for pre-listen....

发表时间 Tue 23 Sep 08 @ 5:53 pm

发表时间 Tue 23 Sep 08 @ 6:00 pm
please guys....give me a hand =\

发表时间 Tue 23 Sep 08 @ 6:05 pm
Anyone? =|

发表时间 Wed 24 Sep 08 @ 7:00 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
With your limited edition version of VDJ you can't use any external sound card and VDJ force RMX to work only in ASIO.

I hope to see you soon with us on PRO user world and remember a special discount price is still present to upgrade your version ;)

发表时间 Wed 24 Sep 08 @ 7:18 am
I've got a problem with two sound card mode + RMX as well. I should have reported this a long time ago, I'm trying to use the three line mixer mode with my internal for sample channel. The problem is when I do it all the sound gets heavily distorted and gets that robotic sound, but when I switch back to two line mixer with just the RMX it works fine. I'd really like to be able to use the third channel to drop in promo samples here & there and you can't hear the samples at all when using two line mixer mode. I'm using WDM drivers btw;^]

发表时间 Wed 24 Sep 08 @ 7:18 am
With your limited edition version of VDJ you can't use any external sound card and VDJ force RMX to work only in ASIO.

I hope to see you soon with us on PRO user world and remember a special discount price is still present to upgrade your version ;)

but im in trial period of pro.....so i want to try this...

发表时间 Wed 24 Sep 08 @ 7:41 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
The trial has built in limitations as well....

发表时间 Wed 24 Sep 08 @ 8:00 am
well...then can you tell me if my problem is the result of a built in limitation? thanks

发表时间 Wed 24 Sep 08 @ 8:46 am
well, if VDJ doesnt allow me to do this, them i will try traktor or Ableton....tired of this

发表时间 Wed 24 Sep 08 @ 8:56 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I still don't understand WHY? you need to use that X-Fi card ?
What does it have that the RMX Master out does not?

And for your situation - no you will not be able to configure it the way you are describing.

发表时间 Wed 24 Sep 08 @ 12:28 pm
i want to use the x-fi because i have a 5.1 system......

发表时间 Wed 24 Sep 08 @ 2:59 pm
lol great tech support....ok, VCI-100, here i come...

发表时间 Wed 24 Sep 08 @ 6:32 pm
69%