快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Numark ICDX and Cue

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have a pair of Numark ICDXs which I use with Serato. I also have the Cue software which I would love to use with my ICDXs but when I tried using Cue with the ICDXs I had major problems. For instance, I would be mixing for about 20 minutes and when I would try to make a slight pitch adjustment, the deck that I would be making the adjustment to would start playing really fast and become unresponsive to the command. One time it even started playing in reverse. I've heard other people on here with similar issues with thier decks and Cue. Have these problems been worked out yet? Please give me information or advice on how I can fix these problems because I really like Cue and I would love to use it with my decks. I use Serato right now which is very stable but I like the flexibility of Cue. Especialy the sampler. Any help would be much appreciated. (By the way I use a Dell Inspiron 1501 running Windows XP).

Andy.

发表时间 Mon 22 Sep 08 @ 11:29 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Please see the other thread you posted in. And please don't make multiple posts about the same topic.

发表时间 Tue 23 Sep 08 @ 5:42 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)