快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Virtual DJ And Herclues Controller Problem

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

addstarHome userMember since 2007
Hi,

At the moment im using a mk 1 hercules dj controller with virtual dj software 3.4.1. When im playing songs and check the other song with the headphone button, sometimes the song skips (not the side that the headphone buttons being pressed on) and also sometimes incurs a "serious error" with the options of shutting down or recovering. Recovering never does anything bar crash virtual dj. Can anything be done about these problems?

many thanks
adam

发表时间 Mon 22 Sep 08 @ 9:13 am
iNetDJHome userMember since 2008
Hi,

I've resently bought the DJ Console MK2. I've tried installing the software and drivers but I keep getting the following error:

"String IDS_TargetReq_DESC_OS was not found in string table."

I have windows vista on my system. How do I fix this problem can anybody help!

发表时间 Sun 05 Oct 08 @ 11:36 pm
Quote :
At the moment im using a mk 1 hercules dj controller with virtual dj software 3.4.1. When im playing songs and check the other song with the headphone button, sometimes the song skips (not the side that the headphone buttons being pressed on) and also sometimes incurs a "serious error" with the options of shutting down or recovering. Recovering never does anything bar crash virtual dj. Can anything be done about these problems?

Can't offer much but to say the problem will be in the performances (config) play with the settings (particularly latency) and it should come good. do not use safe mode.

发表时间 Fri 10 Oct 08 @ 9:38 am
radiofcPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have an intermittent problem since upgrading to 5.2.1 and the latest Hercules drivers for the MK2 (3.HDJS.2008) - when I press the mic talkover button the song playing gradually stops completely and I cannot get a new song to play. It happened during a gig on Friday and I had to revert to winamp - very annoying. Worked okay at home yesterday but now it has happened again following a reboot. Can anyone advise on a solution - it may be related to the performance config as I was playing with those settings during the week (no problems until my gig of course :( )

发表时间 Sun 12 Oct 08 @ 6:31 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)