快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Help

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

skinahHome userMember since 2008
Hello there.
I saw this once in a club and could never get myself satisfied since then cuz i couldnt make this: there was a notebook on a table running VirtualDJ - that was, btw, my first contact with this software - and it was connected to the club's speakers, so the music going on was the one playin' in VDJ.

Well, that makes no difference, my touble is: music was playin from a playlist that was clearly viewable on the right corner of the program, which was configured to use a kind of blue skin. Let's say it was playin a music by Iron Maiden on deck 1, and I was there, like a stone, observing the program working. Then, automatically, commands started moving, crossfader, bpm adjusters, everything, and PUFF, the next music in playlist, let's say it was nirvana, disappeared and... when i looked at deck 2, there it was, and the program was automatically crossfading and switching from deck 1 to deck 2, mixing the 2 songs, adjusting bpm slowly to make the switching and restore nirvana's song original bpm.

When song at deck 1 was totally finished - and crossfader fully loaded on deck 2 -, deck 1 stopped at all and automatically loaded the next track in playlist, and then it happened again: when the music playin in deck 2 was about to end, deck 1 started playin the song it has just loaded and commands started moving, and it crossfaded to deck 1 again, while deck 2 stopped. When finished nirvana's song at deck 2, it loaded next track in playlist.

And over and over...

My problem is: i've looked everywhere for a configuration to make VDJ work like that, loading playlist's songs in one deck and the other, and fading between them to roll on with the playlist.

I've asked some people, they told me it was the skin;
i've searched google for it and I found something about 'automatic playlists', but i really dont know how does that work and how to create an auto playlist.

Please someone help me.

Thanks a lot.

发表时间 Sun 21 Sep 08 @ 6:44 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Your describing the way VDJ used Automix in an older version and no, before we get started..there are no plans to return to that method. It was not as stable as the current version of Automix...

发表时间 Sun 21 Sep 08 @ 6:46 pm
skinahHome userMember since 2008
can u pls tell me which older versions use this kind of automix ?

thx

发表时间 Sun 21 Sep 08 @ 8:26 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Me? No, sorry, that auto mix was unstable so, I will not promote it any further.....

发表时间 Mon 22 Sep 08 @ 7:41 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)