快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Recording with Virtual DJ

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I've tried recording several times with Virtual. It appears to show a recording time of 14 minutes but when I go to play it back, it only plays like 7 minutes of it.
I thought I'd be able to record for "unlimited" time and would think I should be able to play back the entire recording as long as I had the hard drive space (which I do).
Also, the first time I go to play it back the sound is distorted, I re-load it into the player and it sounds fine. It still doesn't play the whole recording either.
Any suggestions or helpful tips/fixes would be greatly appreciated. I've tried this several different occasions and constantly have the same problem.
Thanks,
Bob

发表时间 Sun 07 Sep 08 @ 12:22 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Audio or Video recording?

发表时间 Sun 07 Sep 08 @ 11:11 am
Just audio recording... I Don't why it doesn't play the whole recording.. Music Or Voice..

发表时间 Sun 07 Sep 08 @ 4:44 pm
just a thought is it anything to do with the mp3 LAME encoder? try using another encoder from another program or download it again, ive never had any problems with recording but i do know that it uses the LAME encoder to record MP3 so it could be a problem with that does it do the same when recording as a wave file?, let us know how you get on ;)

发表时间 Mon 08 Sep 08 @ 8:32 am
How do I find.. mp3 LAME encoder or a different encoder?? Do I replace it with a different one or use the same encoder??

I think it did the same thing as a wave file, but I will try recording as a wave file.

Bob

发表时间 Wed 17 Sep 08 @ 5:31 am
this happens to me all the time...just browse for the file on virtual dj... find it.. and right click BPM anaylse... and click techno/house or other.. it doesent matter what u select as long as u anaylse... after you done that, re-load the track and play it back. it shud work

发表时间 Wed 17 Sep 08 @ 6:36 am
this is not a music mp3.....It's an mp3 LAME encoder....for recording....I Need help with.....thanks!!

发表时间 Wed 17 Sep 08 @ 8:37 am
umm okay, but did u try it?

发表时间 Fri 19 Sep 08 @ 3:23 am
not sure what it is (LAME)...so I didn't try it..

发表时间 Fri 19 Sep 08 @ 1:03 pm
no i mean... try analyising any track u record.. after u record it... re-load back onto virtual dj.. and it might solve your problem.. i have the exact problem with my recording it does not let me play back all of what ii recorded, but i right-clicked BPM on the file i recorded, and then clicked anaylse... it work for me

发表时间 Fri 19 Sep 08 @ 2:50 pm
Thanks! I will try it on Sunday...My stuff is in my van, I have a wedding to today..Bob

发表时间 Sat 20 Sep 08 @ 10:03 am
I did try re-analyising my recording....and it gave me more play back time....before the longest song recording would be 7mins on play back....now I can record over 1 hour and play it back........I did try 2 hour recording time but it would not play the whole recording back..still not perfect but it is better then no recording... thanks for the help.. Bob

I still need more help with the LAME dll... I think this will fix my problem... maybe..

发表时间 Sun 21 Sep 08 @ 8:21 pm
DJAuzPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Not sure if this will help shed some light, but LAME is probably the most commonly used encoder/decoder used for MP3, mainly because it's open source and has a big community behind it!

To put it simply VDJ records audio in WAVE (uncompressed, large file size), then it must rely on an encoder to compress the file to an MP3. There are many different types of MP3 encoders/decoders, but I would say LAME is most common.

You can grab LAME from http://lame.sourceforge.net/download.php

As far as what codec VDJ uses I don't know!!

Hope this helps anyway!

发表时间 Mon 22 Sep 08 @ 3:09 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)