快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Crossfader sucks

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

axr0143PRO InfinityMember since 2008
I can't get my Hercules Rmx crossfader to actually work, it either turns the music on or off. I was told before that there is a way to adjust my crossfader via the software however I have looked and have found no such section. If anyone can please help that would be great.

发表时间 Thu 04 Sep 08 @ 12:59 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

You need to put the crossfader option on full or smooth,

In the Pro version it's Config>Options tab>Crossfader>choose full or smooth.

But I don't know if you have that option in the console edition.

发表时间 Thu 04 Sep 08 @ 1:43 pm
I have the RMX with the Console edition of VDJ. The crossfader is working for me.

发表时间 Mon 08 Sep 08 @ 2:09 pm
Virtual DJ 3.4's Automix worked much better... or do I miss anything...? Cant get it to mix when I want it... or ever to Automix... (Alt-Space Bar doesn't work...) I'm running Vista... :(

Thanks for the help...

发表时间 Tue 09 Sep 08 @ 2:57 pm
Same problem here. Using VDJ 5.2, when the automix feature is running, I sometimes like to skip to the next song. In older versions of Virtualdj I used to be able to hit the automix button at the top of the screen and it would fade to the next song (or hit ctrl+space). Now it seems to only activate or deactivate the automix feature. Am I missing something? In this VDJ version I also noticed that Automix runs competely from one side rather that going back and forth beween the two decks. I suppose this new method gives you more time to get a song cued up on the other deck for when you get back into manual mixing. Not sure yet how much of a help this is.

Any input on this automix problem I'm having would be appreciated.

发表时间 Wed 17 Sep 08 @ 1:20 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
island when in aurtomix and wishing to move to another song simply double click on that song and it will crossover to the next tune. also checkout the icons to the left of the auto browser window to understand what they do.

发表时间 Wed 17 Sep 08 @ 2:43 pm
Excellent....I'm happy it was as easy as that. Thanks! I've always avoided double clicking songs before, but this will work just fine.

Resolved.

发表时间 Wed 17 Sep 08 @ 3:43 pm
I loved the 2 decks... this new 1 deck without showing the next songs name in the first deck is not so cool... :(

发表时间 Tue 23 Sep 08 @ 11:57 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
glad i could help guys, once you can accept the idea of one deck automix you will realise the advantages of it... enjoy

发表时间 Tue 23 Sep 08 @ 7:13 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)