快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: logo error

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

i have virtual vinyl and sue software installed on my laptop.
i use bouth of them mostli becouse i liike new features in cue v5.1 and stability of Virtual Vinyl v5.07
the problem is that i have two logos on my skins in the same place.
is there any way to move them in the skin or cancel one of them wihout deinstalling any of these software ?
please help

发表时间 Mon 11 Aug 08 @ 5:31 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
if you are meaning the virtual dj logo simply go into config select video tab, go to the third box from the bottom and tick the box that says hide logo, this will hide the logo when playing videos, the logo that is at the top left of the page cannot be removed.

发表时间 Mon 11 Aug 08 @ 5:55 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Most skins have VirtualDJ's logo in the picture of the skin.

And then when you use Cue or VirtualVinyl, the software (skin engine) draws the logo of the software over the logo in the skin. VirtualDJ's logo is wider than Cue's logo, that's why you can see a bit of VDJ's logo behind Cue's logo.

You could erase VirtualDJ's logo in the picture of the skin if you don't want to see it anymore.

发表时间 Mon 11 Aug 08 @ 6:44 pm
JeremK. I have unziped skin file and opened it. unfortunatly there is no logo on the skin file. it has to be somwehere else or am I doing something wrong?

发表时间 Thu 14 Aug 08 @ 12:08 pm
i hope i'm wrong J, but i always thought that if the logo wasn't there it would bring up an error file on the software, i think it could be line 0 on the xml file or there abouts, lol

sn, you will only find the site address on the bitmap and will only be passed for inclusion in the plug in section if it is shown,

发表时间 Thu 14 Aug 08 @ 2:00 pm
thought i had read this somewhere, taken from part of what you must do to publish your skin....

"In order to be published on the website, your skin must include the Virtual DJ logo and must read www.virtualdj.com somewhere. If it doesn't, your skin won't be published."

sorry but i can't recollect where i saw the bit on the xml file

发表时间 Thu 14 Aug 08 @ 2:14 pm
Since version 5.1, if there is no logo in the XML, the logo will be shown at position (0, 0) in it's default width and height (177x43 i think).

@tayla:
it's written here: http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/submit.html?addon_type=1

@soundnatural:
could you show us a screenshot of double logo in the skin please.

发表时间 Thu 14 Aug 08 @ 8:08 pm

发表时间 Thu 14 Aug 08 @ 10:48 pm
JeremK wrote :
Most skins have VirtualDJ's logo in the picture of the skin.

And then when you use Cue or VirtualVinyl, the software (skin engine) draws the logo of the software over the logo in the skin. VirtualDJ's logo is wider than Cue's logo, that's why you can see a bit of VDJ's logo behind Cue's logo.

You could erase VirtualDJ's logo in the picture of the skin if you don't want to see it anymore.

I already explained what is happening.
VirtualDJ logo is in the skin graphics.

发表时间 Fri 15 Aug 08 @ 6:23 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)