快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Xone 3d

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

mastahkPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi all,

Seemd prety obvious how to set up the Xone 3d with Virtual dj, activating 1-2 3-4 5-6 cahnnels on the 3d and choose 3 line mixer in Virtualdj
I only get "Error in sound Driver" what am i choosing wrong ? any ideas ? I do use the same setup with another app Torq.
i use a Mac
thanks!

发表时间 Fri 20 Jun 08 @ 4:23 am
d-v-intPRO InfinityMember since 2004
From what I can remember. External Mixer >> 3lines Mixer > xone 3D >>Should work.

If not you could always try setting up the aggregate sound card using the 3d and then use that. Might solve the issue.

Also I think the 3D may come under 2 names in the sound card list, Xone 3D and sigma(or something like that its the brand name of the actual soundcard)

Bear in mind that the only thing you will be able to use to any effct on the 3D with the Mac version of VDJ is the sound card and channels. The Mac version does not read the midi signals from the 3D correctly neither does it give you the same range of options to control the midi that the PC version does. Which basically makes it useless with the Mac version you'll have to Bootcamp it I'm afraid.

发表时间 Fri 20 Jun 08 @ 4:30 am
Sorry just thinking what way is your xone set? You know in the utility thing for the 3d you can set it to one of two modes One being 2 stereo IN and 2 Stereo OUT. The other being 3 IN and 1 OUT. I think maybe thats where your problem is.

Go to the xone 3D forum and have a wee search there as I dont think this specific issue your are having is VDJ related but related to how you have set up your mixer.

发表时间 Fri 20 Jun 08 @ 4:33 am
mastahkPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Its set up as 1 in 3 out in the cfg utility, i use the 3d for Torq, and every other dj app and ableton, on the mac, midi works great in both torq and Traktor, will it be fixed for the mac ?

发表时间 Fri 20 Jun 08 @ 5:20 am
mastahk wrote :
Its set up as 1 in 3 out in the cfg utility, i use the 3d for Torq, and every other dj app and ableton, on the mac, midi works great in both torq and Traktor, will it be fixed for the mac ?

Oh my friend. Because I don't want the mods to pounce on me or this thread to be locked I wont go into detail. Do a search for Xone:3D on this forum and read any threads started by me for more info.

By the way though I do have the channels working fine on my 3d so it can and will work on yours. Try creating the aggregate device like I said. It will still be ultimately useless though. Bootcamp really is your only option. Which is a great pity because as you say the 3d works with everything else and despite its midi failings VDJ is imo far superior to Tracktor and Torq. Just not on a mac.

发表时间 Fri 20 Jun 08 @ 5:34 am
A mi la Xone3D me trabaja bien con el Virtual. El fallo esta en que en Mac solo puedo usar 2 canales, y Pc 3.

To my the Xone3D works to me well with the Virtual one. The failure this in which in single Mac I can use 2 channels, and in PC 3.

发表时间 Fri 20 Jun 08 @ 3:32 pm
I have recently got a mac book pro and installed virtual dj for mac, but i keep getting distortion?? anyone has a similar problem , or how to fix it

Thanks

发表时间 Fri 06 Feb 09 @ 7:55 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)