快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Mac effects - Page: 1

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I noticed under most effects their are pc and mac effects but when i download the mac effects they are .bundle and i don't know how to add them to virtual dj???

发表时间 Thu 29 May 08 @ 12:02 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi,

Put the bundle in ur sound effect folder which is located at ur plugins folder of VDJ in ur document;)

Njoy...

发表时间 Thu 29 May 08 @ 12:21 pm
Hi, I downloaded a bunch of effects but they end with the extension .dll, and when i put then in the sound effects folder and open VDJ, they are not there. I also downloaded a bunch of samples, and they end with the extension .vdj, but again, they do not load. any help would be appreciated.

发表时间 Mon 10 Oct 11 @ 6:37 pm

发表时间 Tue 11 Oct 11 @ 4:24 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
...and .dll effects won't work on a Mac which I would hope you are using given that you've bumped a three year old thread called 'Mac Effects' in the Mac forum.

发表时间 Tue 11 Oct 11 @ 12:40 pm
mishaunHome userMember since 2011
effect bundles for mac where can i get them?

发表时间 Sat 03 Dec 11 @ 5:11 pm

发表时间 Sat 03 Dec 11 @ 6:22 pm
dKempLE userMember since 2011
Hey, so I'm running Virtual DJ LE and i dl'd some effects. I put the bundles into my sound effects folder, restarted the app but they're still not showing up. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I use a mac, and I dl'd the right stuff. I'm not sure what the issue is :/

发表时间 Tue 27 Dec 11 @ 5:11 pm
I've read up on some of the FAQ's i felt relevant to my problem and I am still not sure what else to do... there were some programs that helped with plugins but they were for PC's... i'd just really like to use more than four effects, and I got the others into documents/VirtualDJ/Plugins/SoundEffect. I reset my computer to see if that was the issue, and they're still not showing up. I'm lost :/ sry to be such a noobie nag nagga

发表时间 Tue 27 Dec 11 @ 6:59 pm
so is the only solution for me to go and buy more crap(i.e. pro)? that's kinda weak :/

发表时间 Tue 27 Dec 11 @ 7:38 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
The version you are using is a free copy of VDJ LE included with your Mixtrack and has limited FX support. Given that you didn't pay for the software - and Atomix didn't get paid either - you can't expect everything for free.

发表时间 Wed 28 Dec 11 @ 5:36 am
I'm looking for a video effect like sonique but for mac. I just switched from pc to mac. Love it but i wish there were more effects.

发表时间 Wed 28 Dec 11 @ 10:29 am
yeah, but figure you can expect working software, and i got that. just sorta greedy, but that's how business works. no big though, kaoss pad smokes the effects on here.

发表时间 Thu 29 Dec 11 @ 8:19 pm
The free software that you received with your controller works fine for normal DJ mixing and also includes some reasonable built-in basic effects.

For much, much more, you need to upgrade to the full product: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

发表时间 Thu 29 Dec 11 @ 9:14 pm
like i said, the FREE software I got definitely suffices. I am stating my disappointment that I cannot add more effects to the program without altering the program, or spending more money. Dig it.

发表时间 Thu 29 Dec 11 @ 10:02 pm
teebolLE userMember since 2011
Wow, the comments from support are pretty snarky! Hey, you of course realize that hardware OEMs help pay your salary, right? And that we are customers, not freeloaders? Hello?

<crickets>

发表时间 Fri 30 Dec 11 @ 9:09 am
dKemp wrote :
so is the only solution for me to go and buy more crap(i.e. pro)? that's kinda weak :/

For your info it is only the Virtual DJ Pro Edition that supports thousands of VST plugins all over in the market right now, you have to search and buy, some are good and some are bad and some even more expensive, it depends on the software developer who made the plugins. I have SERATO & TRAKTOR they are the crappy one not the VDJ as they don't support anything outside the box third party softwares.

发表时间 Sat 31 Dec 11 @ 1:59 am
eduj21LE userMember since 2012
hi I got the virtual dj le on my mac and I already download the effects for the vdj but I can't found the plugins folder i already open the virtual dj folder to show contents but the folder isn't there how can I add them up to vdm??

发表时间 Sun 09 Dec 12 @ 10:39 pm
Please see our FAQ pages:

http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Install%20Plugins.html

NOTE: On newer Mac installations, the VirtualDJ home folder will be in the Library folder, which by default is hidden. Please see the above page how to find it.

Also, VirtualDJ LE only supports using plugins during the 20 day time limited trial of the full VirtualDJ Professional. Once your trial expires, any custom installed effects will no-longer be available. To be able to use custom effects outside of the trial, you will need to upgrade to the full VirtualDJ Professional at a discount: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

发表时间 Mon 10 Dec 12 @ 5:49 am
91%