快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Cue Problems with VDJ 5 On Windows Vista Laptop

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello All,

I've just purchased a new Laptop with Windows Vista on it. I've downloaded the new drivers for the Hercules MK2, I've tried to set the settings the same way I've had them on my old laptop which was. HEADPHONES * CARD: 4.1 * OUTPUT 1/2 MASTER 3/4 HEADPHONES.

The difference now is that a picture of the MK2 appears for the CARD. I've selected that setting and I'm not able to cue. Should I select the MK 2 Picture for the Card setting, or go back to the 4.1 setting for the CARD as I've not tried it yet. If so why is there a picture there for the MK2 which I'm assuming would be the obvious one to choose.

Thanks in advance for any input.

dj Mack

发表时间 Fri 23 May 08 @ 11:56 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
No, select 4.1 card without MK2 picture, should work that way.

发表时间 Fri 23 May 08 @ 2:12 pm
Mac, what's your question exactly?
Do you want to use the headphone jack on your Hercules MK2, and VDJ's internal mixer?
If this is the case, choose:

Inputs - None
Output - Headphones
Soundcard - Hercules DJ Console MK2 (picture)

Also, check the box that says "apply EQ on External Inputs" if you find VDJ makes strange noises when you move the jog wheels. They're quite subtle, but they're there! Might be fixed in later versions ov VDJ, I've got an old one.

发表时间 Mon 26 May 08 @ 8:45 pm
Hi
I have a virtual dj concole for windows XP. Now that i have a new lap top with vista - a message keeps coming up "not located controler"
Q: is there any free download drivers so i can run virtual dj unit on vista.
if there is please could you contact me on avon.horden@hotmail.co.uk Thank You

发表时间 Wed 15 Oct 08 @ 12:10 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)