快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: Default Skin with various resolutions

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi guys, I was wondering if Virtual DJ Company could make a advanced default skin with various resolutions for different size monitors, I really like the default skin, but find the resolution is not too good when you enlarge it for a 1280 x 1024 screen. I really like DJ Format's skins and presently using them, Thanks DJ Format for the skins you have developed, I sure do appreciate your skills in the skins you have developed and posted.

Sincerely yours,
Jeff Pino

发表时间 Thu 01 May 08 @ 9:12 am
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
jeffpino wrote :
I really like DJ Format's skins and presently using them, Thanks DJ Format for the skins you have developed, I sure do appreciate your skills in the skins you have developed and posted.

Thanks m8

发表时间 Thu 01 May 08 @ 5:13 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
jeffpino wrote :
Hi guys, I was wondering if Virtual DJ Company could make a advanced default skin with various resolutions for different size monitors, I really like the default skin, but find the resolution is not too good when you enlarge it for a 1280 x 1024 screen.

This is a very good idea, I've put this idea forward in the Wishes and new features page a few months ago.

It should be a options in the skin tab of VirtualDJ config, with various sizes you can choose from.

发表时间 Thu 01 May 08 @ 6:21 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)