快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Timecodes Not Reading anymore - Page: 2

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
SeanJohn0716 wrote :
Any help/sugguestions from anyone reading this would be greatly appreciated! Especially from Numark Staff!

Did you post this in their forums ? There are only a couple Numark guys that look here, but you should talk with Numark about the VV Box, you might have a bad box.

发表时间 Wed 07 May 08 @ 4:29 pm

发表时间 Wed 07 May 08 @ 7:08 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
SeanJohn0716 wrote :
BUT, when I tried the same on my laptop, I got a shaky signal from both tables (jumps around from 30% to 100% and dosnt give a clean sounding signal.

Just looked at your Timecode config image on the numark forum, could you try this

Ticking the Software RIAA preamp, when I first set my TCV up, my signal was jumping, I ticked that and now they stay dead on 100%. Untick Invert stereo, Untick Invert phase, Untick clear sound and take Keylock off on the skin.

发表时间 Wed 07 May 08 @ 8:01 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Which Operating System are you using ?

发表时间 Wed 07 May 08 @ 8:41 pm
I'm using Windows XP Pro on all my machines

The RIAA pre-amp didn't work. The bouncing signal was only on my older laptop. The system is too slow to use VV soundcard I think. Anytime I connect the VV soundcard to the old laptop the sound is very distorted and scratchy.

发表时间 Wed 07 May 08 @ 9:57 pm
I have arranged to return the VV package and instad I am going to attempt to use Virtual DJ Pro and the Audio DJ 8 sound card. I hope this will be a more reliable setup. Anyone have any sugguestions or advice on setting this up?

发表时间 Thu 08 May 08 @ 2:23 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Your license is not transferable for VV......make sure the company you purchased it from knows that......Because they will not be able to re-sell it ever again.....

发表时间 Thu 08 May 08 @ 2:42 pm
That is understood by all parties involved. Now is there anything I should be aware of before installing the DJ Audio 8 soundcard, as I'd like this to be the last problem I have with this whole set-up

发表时间 Sun 25 May 08 @ 8:37 am
SeanJohn0716 wrote :
That is understood by all parties involved. Now is there anything I should be aware of before installing the DJ Audio 8 soundcard, as I'd like this to be the last problem I have with this whole set-up

There shouldn`t be any problem, just make sure to use a "clean" OS install and get the latest drivers from NI (currently 1.68) and you are good to go !
I can tell you that the Audio8 is an awesome quality card which works very well.

发表时间 Wed 28 May 08 @ 2:35 pm
I just want to say that this issue has long since been solved. After this whole ordeal, I ended up getting the Native Instruments Audio 8 DJ soundcard, and have YET to have a problem. The Numark sound card is CRAP. To have gone through more than one, and had the same "rare" problem, is just ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, I love the software, but the hardware was NEVER abused, hell, hardly MOVED (other than to plug-in and then later remove it when it stopped working).

Also, I wish it wasn't so hard to find replacement affordable replacement vinyl records. I am tempted to get Serato now, but I have already invested so much time into organizing my library and creating searchable databases of my music that I may just borrow a friends setup for a few weeks.

发表时间 Wed 07 Jan 09 @ 11:26 pm
BataymHome userMember since 2008
i have a problem with my equipment , i have 2 numark 1625 turntables, pionner 2 channel djm-400 mixer and serato (SL1). i start playing, everything is cool but about 5 minute or less my turntable dont have no signal with virtual dj anymore it begin with my left turntable then after 4 5 minutes again it happens with my right turntable too.... what i do is,
- im going to configuration, sound card then change it from phono to ligne and put it back on phono :s.. if the sound was still playing that will be great but the sound start over so i need to know whats going on if someone can help me please.. ;)

发表时间 Tue 05 May 09 @ 8:14 pm
What Needles are you using ?

发表时间 Thu 07 May 09 @ 1:18 am
What Needles are you using ?

i have the original needle with stanton headshell and GT cartbrides
what do you think its the problem?

发表时间 Thu 07 May 09 @ 1:27 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Bataym wrote :
i have a problem with my equipment , i have 2 numark 1625 turntables, pionner 2 channel djm-400 mixer and serato (SL1). i start playing, everything is cool but about 5 minute or less my turntable dont have no signal with virtual dj anymore it begin with my left turntable then after 4 5 minutes again it happens with my right turntable too.... what i do is,
- im going to configuration, sound card then change it from phono to ligne and put it back on phono :s.. if the sound was still playing that will be great but the sound start over so i need to know whats going on if someone can help me please.. ;)

Hi, there is the limitation using the trial as after several minutes it will stop responding for timecodes. BUT in the pro version which you can buy from this site will give you full potential usage of timecodes and lots more;)

I hope to see you with us soon as a pro edition user;)

Regards;)

发表时间 Thu 07 May 09 @ 6:20 am
Bataym wrote :

Hi, there is the limitation using the trial as after several minutes it will stop responding for timecodes. BUT in the pro version which you can buy from this site will give you full potential usage of timecodes and lots more;)

I hope to see you with us soon as a pro edition user;)

Regards;)

thanks alot, a friend gave it to me, i didnt know about it, im gonna purchase it soon, but we can only get it from the internet??

发表时间 Tue 12 May 09 @ 2:27 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You could buy virtualdj from this site or you can buy numark cue or numark virtual vinyl (initially cue with timecode tcv and tccd plus audio interface) from the store near you;)

Nice;) Hope to see with us soon Bataym;)

PS: DO NOT buy used products as later you can't registered to this site and get the updates and goodies.

发表时间 Tue 12 May 09 @ 1:51 pm
I NEED HELP SOON SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!! I HAV A GIG 2 DO BY THE 26TH OF SEPTEMBER AND MY VDJ IS ACTING UP ....OKAY
1ST.IM USING GEMINI'S TT50'S WITH STANTON CATRIDGES AND STYLUS.
2.IM USING THE MAYA 44 JS ORDERED IT LIKE LAST WEEK
3.IM USING VIRTUAL DJ 6.0 SOMETIMES 5 IF 6.0 GIVING ME PROBLEMS...

****OKAY LETS GET TO IT*****
EVERYTHING IS HOOKED UP PERFECT I KNOW IT IS BECAUSE SOUND WAS COMING THROUGH ALSO BECAUSE I WATCHED YOUTUBE VIDS IN ORDER HOW TO HOOK IT UP..
*** ANYWAY***
ONCE I OPEN UP VDJ/6.0 MY LEFT DECK ON TURNTABLES STARTS TO SPIN ALL WILD EVEN WHEN THE TURNTABLES IS OFF. WITHOUT NEEDLES ON THEM...THEN WHEN I GO 2 CONFIG IT SHOWS THT ITS A LINE SHOWING WHEN I TRY TO CONFIG IT..ITS A LINE INSTEAD OF A CIRCLE SHOWING SOMETIMES THE LINE IS SHOWING 100% ..BUT I CANT BACKSPIN ON THE LEFT DECK..THE RIGHT DECK IS PERFECT SETUP BUT IF ANYONE READS THIS SOME1 PLEASE HELP ME AND TELLL ME WHATS WRONG PLEASE PEOPLE

-DJGUSH

发表时间 Thu 10 Sep 09 @ 12:42 am
First of all some more information where good..... Which OS do you use, which version (exactely) of VDJ (v5.x/v6.x), which Timecode Vinyls you use.

And at least - please replace your keyboard. IT SEEM TO WRITE EVERYTHING UPPERCASE !!!

Greets, Heiko

发表时间 Thu 10 Sep 09 @ 3:34 am
i use 6.0 virtual dj
and i use serato vinyl js bought them and im using stanton needles
windows vista
and even if my soundcard is not plugged up the left deck is still spinning all crazy and the needles is not touchin the vinyl..

发表时间 Thu 10 Sep 09 @ 9:13 am
xmarekHome userMember since 2009
I have a same problem. While I was mixing I changed stylus of one of my turntables and after that one deck of vdj went crazy - spinning backwards. Even if I take off a tonearm or turn off the turntable, it still spins backards. If I put needle on tcv and press play then it starts to move normally, but when I even try to slow down vinyl with my arm, it starts to spin backawards. Only when I unplug maya44 then it stops. I tried to reinstall vdj 6.0.1 and maya44 software but it doesn't help. Anyone can help?
Thnx

发表时间 Sun 18 Oct 09 @ 11:30 am
91%