快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: MAC and Denon HC 4500

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

kkorposPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Is anyone here using VDJ with a Mac and the Denon HC4500?

I am running VDJ 5.07 and just tried to use my HC 4500 with it. I can't seem to get it to work, nor can I get the sound card configured properly. I am a little frustrated and I keep trying to find an answer on here, but can't. I am not sure if I am not doing something right or what? I also realized that you can't pick the HC4500 as a midi-device, but I thought that I had read you could and that there was native support. Maybe I am getting mixed up with another software, not sure.

Anyway - if anyone is using a Mac and the 4500, I would love to hear how you got it to work and what I need to do! Oh, I should add, I am on Mac OS X 10.4.11 if that matters. I am not on Leopard.

发表时间 Thu 27 Mar 08 @ 4:18 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
I got it to work on mac Under boot camp that is. I'm in the same boat, won't work with correctly with osx for me.

I keep telling the other team if the hc4500 worked as well on mac as it does on pc we would have a new religion.

发表时间 Thu 27 Mar 08 @ 5:19 pm
I was just able to load a mapper that I found on the Denon DJ Forum site. But, I want the little lights and all those fun goodies too! So, basically, I was able to configure the sound card, cool. I was able to load someone's mapper, cool. But I don't have lights on the unit, nor do I have track display functionality, etc. I hope that at some point Native support gets added on the Mac. That would be really great.

I have been complaining about widescreen support too - but I did download the Numark Cue widescreen, and even though it doesn't cover the whole screen of my Macbook Pro, it's better then the skin that came with the VDJ Software.

Overall, I like the software - I have some issues with the auto mix feature, but I can get around that and use Megaseg for my auto mix requirements at weddings and private events.

发表时间 Thu 27 Mar 08 @ 5:28 pm
I'm a mac user too with the denon 4500. Apparently getting the googies out of the control to light up is a totally separate type of code to be mapped. So we are in the same boat waiting for the mapper of the denon 4500 to be taken care of. Nathan and boggis are working on the mapping for the controller so we will have to wait but it won't be long.

DJ Jazzy Jetta

发表时间 Fri 28 Mar 08 @ 10:20 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Its more difficult then that, if the native support isn't there first, all hopes of a mapper are gone. Anyone have a good midi map, the one on the denon site is full of bugs.

发表时间 Fri 28 Mar 08 @ 1:36 pm
The whole thing is a real bummer. I feel like everything has been such a waiting game. Waiting for Mac programs, waiting for programs that work on a mac AND support certain Midi controllers, etc.. Patience is a virtue, indeed. But, then you get to a point where you just feel like all you have been doing is waiting.....like waiting for Relfex, hah!

发表时间 Sun 30 Mar 08 @ 11:23 am
yea i hear yea bro

Knock on wood but i have had some succes with vdj 5.07 midi mapped
If any one needs the map PM me.

I have used it at proms and weddings ect with out any problems everyone knock on wood.
I am just wating for the native
I love VDJ tho
Great program

Let me know if anyone needs my mapper it works fairly well

发表时间 Mon 07 Apr 08 @ 9:14 pm
hey automagp68,

I have a mapper for my denon 4500 but it's not the greatest. I want to check out other mappers and see which one is the best. Can you email me your map or post your mapper for your controller. That would be awesome and extremely helpful. Thanks for your time.

DJ Jazzy Jetta

发表时间 Tue 08 Apr 08 @ 6:57 pm
can you please send me the mapper to --@--.-- i don't know where else to go.thanks alot

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry mrgadget14 no email address is allowed from a demo user

发表时间 Thu 10 Apr 08 @ 1:07 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
mrgadget14 wrote :
can you please send me the mapper to --@--.-- i don't know where else to go.thanks alot --Moderated by Lady Cameron<i>Sorry mrgadget14 no email address is allowed from a demo user</i>

If you want the product you need to purchase it.

发表时间 Thu 10 Apr 08 @ 2:19 pm
i am having issue a little issue with virtual dj ... i am using the latest one ...
the light on HC-4500 are not light up ...
i think something have to with Mapping ...
If someone have a mapping that could possible work please send it to my email address xxxxxxx
Mac version ...

thx

Moderated by spinnaJ
Sorry no emails or contacts is permitted by no license user and pls register ur serial. Thanks;)

发表时间 Sun 18 Jan 09 @ 12:38 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Lights are not supported when mapping in general MIDI mode.

发表时间 Mon 19 Jan 09 @ 12:30 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)