快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: U46DJ error coreaudio

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

KaymystPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi just got a mac book pro.
I'm getting the following error when I select my U46DJ:
Error in the sound driver of coreaudio.

I don't seem to be the only one getting this. Any idea when it's going to be fixed?

I tried using the aggregate solution provided by skyfxl but when I select it as a soundcard in VDJ, it just crashes (and I can see the CPU bar being filled up before it hangs).

I've switched to Mac because I thought I wouldn't get any problems (was getting blue screen of death with my NUO4 when I was starting VDJ), but this is quite disappointing.
Thanks for your help

发表时间 Sun 16 Mar 08 @ 6:42 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Thats not a VDJ issue it means that osx cannot speak to your sound card remove the card and try another port.

Also try installing the control panel for this card http://download.esi-audio.com/?w=esi&p=26&g=0&l=en and try to use this instead of aggregate manager.

发表时间 Sun 16 Mar 08 @ 7:25 am
KaymystPRO InfinityMember since 2006
thanks sky, I really appreciate your help but it still doesn't do it.
Moreover my soundcard works flawlessly on other software using coreaudio (Ableton Live, garage band,etc..)
What's the recommended soundcard by the way for VDJ on mac?

发表时间 Sun 16 Mar 08 @ 3:51 pm

发表时间 Wed 12 Aug 09 @ 7:22 pm
I had this issue on V5, but upgrading to beta it worked. I use the latest gen macbook as well. Did have to use the aggregate editor.

发表时间 Sat 15 Aug 09 @ 1:32 am
wow so i am not the only one lol, my DJIO is now unusable :( same thing, i just dont understand what happened.

Does anyone know why we are getting this?

I have tried everything to fix it, reinstall, delete, tried every version there is still the same?????

发表时间 Sat 15 Aug 09 @ 2:24 am
try switching the usb port you are using, and follow the instructions on setting up the aggregate device in the audio editor(search the forum, there are plenty of articles on it.). Which version of OSX are you on?

发表时间 Sat 15 Aug 09 @ 6:22 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
TimothyJarman wrote :
wow so i am not the only one lol, my DJIO is now unusable :( same thing, i just dont understand what happened.

Does anyone know why we are getting this?

I have tried everything to fix it, reinstall, delete, tried every version there is still the same?????

Grab the latest drivers from the website. www.numark.com/djio

发表时间 Sun 16 Aug 09 @ 8:39 am
nope the latest drivers dont do anything to fix.

Just out of total interest to the first guy, do you have Soundflower installed?

only thing i can think of that may cause this. But even by uninstalling soundflower nothing works :(

I have Apogee duet, which works fine

Onboard sound works fine

Just the DJIO :( the on think i need to dj with

发表时间 Mon 17 Aug 09 @ 7:08 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)