快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: pitch bend in a a circle

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Is it possible to pitch bend using the mouse rather that scratching ?

I have a rotate circle area in my skin and I can scratch on it when I hold the mouse down and move in the circular motion,

But i want to make a wheel that pitch bends (rather than plus/minus buttons).

I.e. when i press the mouse button the record doesnt stop and when i move the mouse clockwise/anticlockwise it makes fine pitch adjustments.

I know I can change the factor in the scratch zone but this doesn't stop the record from pausing when I press the mouse button.

Does anyone know if this is possible ?

Ultimately this will be in a pannel group so a jog button will switch between pitch bend and scratch.

Thanks very much

发表时间 Fri 14 Mar 08 @ 2:07 pm
Use the right click / hold on the as you say circle to gently slow or speed up as needed.

发表时间 Fri 14 Mar 08 @ 4:36 pm
Patje_1PRO InfinityMember since 2007
i know excactly what you mean, i would build this in my skin too, but i also didn't know how i can do that i have tried serveral things but still with no results. And i'm also curious if you can put a visual element to it, if it can what is the code for it.

发表时间 Mon 17 Mar 08 @ 2:40 pm
Patje_1PRO InfinityMember since 2007
i have found something like the codes, scratchwheel, wheel and wheelmode. maby this work. with wheelmode you can change between some scratch function and a cdj function. I've seen it by keybord shortcuts and than by add.

发表时间 Thu 20 Mar 08 @ 7:25 pm
Thanks will try it !

发表时间 Mon 31 Mar 08 @ 6:41 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)