快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: MixLab Skin Problem

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Has anyone else had this problem using the MixLab skin? Any ideas how to fix it?
I LOVE this skin!!!

Everything works but the time remaining read gets cut off. For example if there is 51 seconds left in the track I dont see "00:51" but rather "00:5..."
Is there anyway to fix this?

My resolution is set at the highest setting my card allows which is 1920 x 1080 but I have also tried using other resolutions which actually "fit" the skin I am trying to use such as 1280 x 768 and 1280 x 800 nothing changes regardless of resolution

I am running Windows Vista and Virtual Vinyl 5.0 rev.4

Here is a screenshot of the MixLab skin problem and another screenshot of the Cue Widescreen skin

发表时间 Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 12:02 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

发表时间 Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 8:51 am
i had the same problem but it has since fixed itself! i deleted then downloaded + reinstalled again but that didnt work but now things seem to be sweet! i tried changing font and text size but this also didnt make a difference! i dont know what i did but all is working fine now.

cant wait until 2.0 is out!

发表时间 Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 10:57 am
cioce: OK I installed your skin and attempted to use it and I get an error message that reads "Invalid skin file (error line 0 in the xml)"
Maybe its a problem with running the Vista operating system?

DJMarze: I tried to delete and reinstall but no luck :-(

发表时间 Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 6:04 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I figured it out.

The skin is using the LCD font that I can see on your screenshot you didn't install it. The MixLab skin should provide the LCD font in its package that's a mistake DJ Format will surely resolve ASAP.

Anyway, you can find the LCD font in the zip package of this other skin.
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/skin.html?id=3103

Copy the file named LCD.ttf in your c:\\windows\\fonts folder. You'll maybe have to restart VDJ to get the font to be activated dunno, I can't remember ^^

发表时间 Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 7:00 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

发表时间 Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 7:06 pm
cioce: Yes I have rev 4 installed already.. maybe its just a vista issue?

Fruit: I downloaded that skin and installed the LCD font. I got a message saying I already had LCD installed but I overwrote it with the new one. IT WORKS!!!!! Thanks so much for suggesting that. I have been dying to use this skin and am even more excited about the release of the 2.0 one now :-)

Now... do you have any ideas about what may be wrong with the V-Mix 5.3 skin? After it was installed and I tried to use it all i get is an error message that reads "Invalid skin file (error line 37 in the xml)

发表时间 Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 10:53 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)