快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: my screen blanks out but the music keeps playing

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

my screen blanks out but the music keeps playing and there is no way of bringing the screen back to normal but turn off the laptop. PLZ ANY HELP

发表时间 Fri 05 Oct 07 @ 8:36 am
Try setting your power management settings to "always on" and make sure that there is no screensaver set.

If you need help finding the settings, post back ;)

发表时间 Fri 05 Oct 07 @ 2:55 pm
when it is running with power or battery I have aii of my settings like this (power always on ,no screensaver) It dosen't do it on a specific periot of time,when the program is running.it can do it in 5 min or 5 hrs. the sceen becomes sometimes black and sometimes pink o yellowish.
i also noticed that my CPU bar reaches the red section alot that has anything to do with that. PLZ HELP

发表时间 Sat 06 Oct 07 @ 7:51 am
I had the same problem starting this Friday night. It does it when I am playing any type of music. I was running version 5 r4 then I upgraded to 5 r6 yesterday and it did the same thing after 5 minutes. I will be running Virtual DJ in Automix mode when the problem occurs. I cannot remember if it did it when I was actually mixing with the software. This is going to become a major problem because it requires you to reboot the laptop and start over.

The only changes to my laptop before the problem was the upgrading of Microsoft's latest service patch.

发表时间 Wed 05 Dec 07 @ 9:14 am
ktbottPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I know this is an older thread but I have been trying to figure this out for myself as well. My laptop screen has gone completely pink right in the middle of my last three gigs. The only way to clear it is to close it to put it in sleep mode then turning it back on or completely restarting. I'm thinking it might have something to do with having enough system resources. My laptop is about 3 years old now. Anyone have any ideas?

发表时间 Wed 26 Nov 08 @ 7:30 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
It might be hardware problem, maybe your flat cable from mainboard to the monitor is bad. Only service can repair that.
It might be also video card problem. You can try reinstalling your OS, drivers and VDJ.

发表时间 Thu 27 Nov 08 @ 12:03 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)