快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: USB Sound Blaster

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi 2 all..
I have an interesting situation then I'm using my external Sound Blaster Creative MP3+ ..
When I'm trying to record my mix with 2 soundcards, during the recording the sound goes perfect.. But when I open the recorded file, I hear some "skipping" that weren't there before in the original mp3 file..
Does someone have any idea why is that and how I can avoid this problem? (it's not comfortable to use only 1 sound card during the mix..)
P.S. That doesn't happens then i use only internal sound card..
My system is: Laptop Fujitsu Siemens, P-IV 2.4, 512 Mb Ram, 64 Mb video, 40 GB Hard Drive, Vinil ac'97 Audio (internal sound card)

Best Regards to all..

发表时间 Tue 19 Oct 04 @ 12:22 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
I have the exact same cards as you and have not experienced this issue. Did you update your drivers or just use the driver that windows loaded ? I loaded no drivers just used the ones windows selected.

发表时间 Tue 19 Oct 04 @ 5:31 am
I installed the Sound Card with the setup disk that was given to me during the buying..
Tell me, Homeboy, in what format you recording your mix?

发表时间 Tue 19 Oct 04 @ 2:23 pm
Tiger, what program are you using to record your mix with? as sometimes the load on the CPU can cause skipping.. I had this before, truly ruins a great mix..

Try using the MediaSource Recorder/Player thing, uses hardly any CPU time

发表时间 Wed 20 Oct 04 @ 1:04 am
I'm using the VDJ record option..

发表时间 Wed 20 Oct 04 @ 10:56 pm
I'm using the same soundcard as secondary but i didn't install the driver. I recorded some mixes while no other programs running and they sound fine.

发表时间 Thu 21 Oct 04 @ 12:49 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)