快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: Newline or line break in TEXTZONE

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

When I was fooling around with some of the older versions of Version 4, I developed a skin that made extensive use of the newline character (\n) in some of the textzones--for example, I had a cue list that showed the first 6 cues in a song, and it made that list using newlines. The benefit of this was that I could add a text2 parameter and have all 6 items in the list switch between time elapsed and time spent at once, affecting all 6 lines. Now, VirtualDJ (later versions of 4 and version 5 now) seem to ignore the newline character--what's up with that? I tried switching the skin to CRLF combo (\r\n), I tried CR (\r) just in case, I even tried <br> tags--nothing works. Anybody got more information on this?

Now with the question out of the way, for my thoughts on the matter...

Now I've already converted the skin into using 6 different textzones where it used to use 1 (which I'm sure adversely affects performance, but not noticeably)--times 3 columns, times 2 decks. This means now instead of 6 textzones, I've got 36. And if you cound the 2 I was using for elapsed/remaining time, that adds another 4 where I used to have 2. Other than the obvious simplicity the ability to include CR generates, the fact that I could instantly switch whole columns of information back and forth between two formats or whatnot was very helpful. If we're not going to be able to use CR or CRLF in the textzones, it would be helpful if you could link textzones together into groups so that a click on one affected the text/text2/text3 etc. on the whole group.

发表时间 Sun 26 Aug 07 @ 11:38 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)