快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: M-audio Xponent Controller - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Already tried VDJ 5.0 and Traktor and the best scratch result is with traktor. I think developers should test how xponent works with traktor to see what they have to improve with vdj. It is too bad cause backward scratch is far better with vdj. The difficult think is when you release the jogwheel. In traktor there is a kind of latency. I can't explain it well but to understand i will say that it is more difficicult to hit the beat with vdj

发表时间 Mon 03 Sep 07 @ 8:07 am
"flashmp3" what settings did you use for scratching on xponent with virtual dj ? my email address is chinshue1234@hotmail.com

发表时间 Fri 07 Sep 07 @ 5:42 am
Some midi mapping for the xponent (i have tried to find the best for the jogwheel and couldn't find better)

I would be pleased to have someone keep mapping the others button (espacially for looping and effect). I used frequency faders cause i find it more useful and easy to mix bass

Hope yo will enjoy

发表时间 Sun 09 Sep 07 @ 4:10 pm
djfongiPRO (legacy)Member since 2009
hi i wold like to know if the m audio control work aoutomatic with atumix

发表时间 Tue 13 Jan 09 @ 9:00 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Yes.

发表时间 Tue 13 Jan 09 @ 10:53 am
I own an xponent controller and use the numark cue software easy set-up mapping couldn't be easier. If you know how to scratch it will come natural. I think the torq software sucks. Way to confusing.... take it from me i work at a beach resort in about 3 different clubs a week with about 1000 people and the only thing i can say is the sound is a little sensitive but then again experience will get you through.....

发表时间 Mon 20 Apr 09 @ 11:32 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)