快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: bcd3000 midi mapper - Page: 2

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Dj Zeneios wrote :
Can someone who has the mapper file plz host it somewhere else? I am sick and tired of megaupload asking me to buy a premium a/c from them!

If you purchase the software you can download the mapper here.
If you wish to use a crack and be a hack then you are on your own.

发表时间 Fri 20 Jul 07 @ 6:23 pm
Whoa??! I was just saying that would someone plz upload the mapper file somewhere other than megaupload. I simply do not want an a/c at megaupload bcoz I do not use its services.

发表时间 Fri 20 Jul 07 @ 9:14 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
My point is that NO - the loyalist of this community will not load it outside of the VDJ site. And if they did ... well I will leave that one for the community...

发表时间 Fri 20 Jul 07 @ 11:47 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
yes , no one will do that its disrespectful to the author too

who has gone to the trouble of making it

i hope to see you as a pro user soon.

发表时间 Sat 21 Jul 07 @ 12:02 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Dj Zeneios wrote :
I simply do not want an a/c at megaupload bcoz I do not use its services.

So u did not want to use its services? But wanna services here?.. sorry mate, no can do..
every services need money:))

发表时间 Sat 21 Jul 07 @ 6:23 am
I've been lurking around the site for a couple months now. I tried the demo at home first, purchased a BCD3000 (not knowing about the jogwheels-won't-cue issue), and then installed it on my gig laptop. I've been relatively happy with everything about the BCD3000 except I have to turn the latency all the way down to have decent stability with the ASIO drivers and avoid distortion after a couple minutes of use. WDM doesn't sound quite as good, and the headphones won't cue properly either. My demo version is getting close to running out, but I don't want to fully purchase VDJ until I know I can cue using the jogwheels. So I understand why it could be necessary to have a mapper available before full purchase. I can't simply buy and HOPE that it will work right.

Now, if there were plenty of reports that VDJ has been updated to properly work with the BCD3000, then I would be willing to trust that info and make the purchase. But until then, I'll likely go with the included TRAKTOR LE while VDJ works on compatibility.

For the record, I'd MUCH prefer VDJ because it is the best software interface for video mixing that I've discovered. It works just like regular DJing, so there's virtually no learning curve. In today's society, there are more and more forms of entertainment to complete with. So any edge us club DJs can muster (such as video mixing) is a plus!

To sum it up, if VDJ is given jogwheel support with the BCD3000, then I'll become a licensed pro user. Until then, I'm demoing until I can't demo anymore. :(

发表时间 Sat 21 Jul 07 @ 11:31 pm
dj aladin wrote :

To sum it up, if VDJ is given jogwheel support with the BCD3000, then I'll become a licensed pro user. Until then, I'm demoing until I can't demo anymore. :(

After your Demo runs out - create a support Ticket and nicely ask for your demo period to be extended.
If they deem you worthy some demo users get granted extentions.

BTW.

Don;t use a cracked version - it relly screws with the legit copy If down the road you decide to buy.

发表时间 Sun 22 Jul 07 @ 1:26 am
And my issue is that I cannot get the audio to route properly. My headphones just wont be isolated from the master output.

This, along with the jogwheel issue.

发表时间 Wed 25 Jul 07 @ 8:16 am
Any news on native Virtual DJ support for this hardware? I am considering switching from my Hercules mixer to this in the future.

Thanks,
DJ RPG

发表时间 Sat 28 Jul 07 @ 7:33 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
The team is working on it, was mentioned before.
I also have MK2 and I would take Numark Total Control instead of BCD.

发表时间 Sat 28 Jul 07 @ 4:41 pm
I am wondering...Could this mixer be used as a normal hardware mixer as well? Say, if I buy it and use it with computer software, but then decide to try out DJing vinyl, will the mixer work with turntables and vinyl records alone?

I mean, it has two phone inputs and the grounding jacks, and you can connect it to AC power.....Anyone know if this is midi only, or both???

Thanks in advance,
DJ RPG

发表时间 Sun 29 Jul 07 @ 7:31 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
It is both but I don't use TCV and don't know how it performs.
I always suggested using external hardware mixer. I use MK2 as a controller only, and that is killer combination. I never used some expensive mixer, but at the club I work I have some old refurbished Ecler mixer, and man, it has the best sound on the mixer I ever heard! It was around 1500 euro when it was new, so that speaks for itself ;)

发表时间 Sun 29 Jul 07 @ 6:31 pm
Ryan2288 wrote :
I am wondering...Could this mixer be used as a normal hardware mixer as well? Say, if I buy it and use it with computer software, but then decide to try out DJing vinyl, will the mixer work with turntables and vinyl records alone?

I mean, it has two phone inputs and the grounding jacks, and you can connect it to AC power.....Anyone know if this is midi only, or both???

Thanks in advance,
DJ RPG

Ryan, yes you can use it as Mixer. But it must be connected to a PC (thru USB Cable). You cannot use as full it stand alone mixer. And if you want to have a turntable or CD player as back up, you cannot connect them to the BCD in case of PC/Windows crash (the mixer needs the PC to be connected).
There is a review of the product, unfortunately it's in french language (in audiofanzine site => here )

发表时间 Tue 31 Jul 07 @ 4:55 pm
can anyone else confirm that you can use this with turntables or cd decks alone?

发表时间 Wed 01 Aug 07 @ 4:47 am
Sorry, that is not possible, because it's only a Midi-Equipment with Soundcard in its Basic Function!

发表时间 Wed 01 Aug 07 @ 9:05 am
Ryan2288 wrote :
can anyone else confirm that you can use this with turntables or cd decks alone?

No you cannot use it ALONE with turntable.
It Must be connected to a PC (because the Input analog channel are routed to the Berhinger software. The positive aspect is: o you can apply some effects on those channel).

You can use it with two turntable or 1 turntable & 1 CD player (only 1 line input) but it's mandatory to be connected to a PC.

发表时间 Wed 01 Aug 07 @ 1:19 pm
alright, thanks. :)

发表时间 Wed 01 Aug 07 @ 6:41 pm
I just got it today...

Anybody know what to do to setup the audio correctly? It works in traktor because it's natively supported, but how do I set it up manually?

Is there something I must do in audio MIDI setup? What do I select on the VDJ config screen? Right now, both outputs are working, but I can't use both decks, and the crossfader doesn't work.

Anyone out there with one that can help?

Thanks,
DJ RPG

发表时间 Tue 07 Aug 07 @ 2:57 am
btw, I'm on a mac.

发表时间 Tue 07 Aug 07 @ 4:36 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi ryan, u should use the mac forum for this.:)

发表时间 Tue 07 Aug 07 @ 8:49 am
98%