快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: video on cue software

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I'm a new user of cue and Numark total control. By video "vjing" I just get a small image of the mixed videos. How can I get a full screen, to really show others what I am doing?

thanks a lot!

发表时间 Mon 04 Jun 07 @ 1:30 am
k_onePRO InfinityMember since 2006
You need to click the "Config" button in the upper right corner and click the "Video" tab.
Choose "Activate" on the video button and then choose your output (Window or NTSC/"Your graphic card")

发表时间 Mon 04 Jun 07 @ 7:33 am
dydy1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
" click the "Config" button in the upper right corner and click the "Video" tab.
Choose "Activate" on the video button and then choose your output (Window or NTSC/"Your graphic card")"

This is all correct above. The other thing you need to check is what I wrote below!

External TV output NTSC not being recognized by Virtual DJ if you open Virtual DJ before you plug In the external TV screen.

From my experiences, I have realized that virtual only recognized the external TV monitor only If the monitor is plugged in before you open Virtual DJ.

My suggestion would be to make virtual DJ recognize the external TV screen automatically anytime one would plug it in!!!

发表时间 Mon 04 Jun 07 @ 9:58 am
but at the config window I can't choose. I just have window. That's because I don't have an external video card?
Witch one is apropriated for cue software on a macbookpro?

发表时间 Mon 04 Jun 07 @ 9:35 pm
please note , ilegal versions of the mac edition are all out of date and lack many features

there is a bug in mac os x that needs to be solved first for any dj software to full screen video , apple are working on that for os x 10.5

mac edition is for pro users only

if you like this software please support its development by purchasing a legal copy.

i hope to see you with us soon.

发表时间 Mon 04 Jun 07 @ 10:15 pm
dj claus wrote :
but at the config window I can't choose. I just have window. That's because I don't have an external video card?
Witch one is apropriated for cue software on a macbookpro?

If you are using the CUE version that came with your Total Control, it will not have video output, because it's an LE(Limited Edition). You need to upgrade to a PRO version to get the video out.

If you DO have the PRO version, make sure the your video output has been connected/activated already to make sure it shows up in CUE.

发表时间 Tue 05 Jun 07 @ 12:51 am
dydy1 wrote :
" click the "Config" button in the upper right corner and click the "Video" tab.
Choose "Activate" on the video button and then choose your output (Window or NTSC/"Your graphic card")"

This is all correct above. The other thing you need to check is what I wrote below!

External TV output NTSC not being recognized by Virtual DJ if you open Virtual DJ before you plug In the external TV screen.

From my experiences, I have realized that virtual only recognized the external TV monitor only If the monitor is plugged in before you open Virtual DJ.

My suggestion would be to make virtual DJ recognize the external TV screen automatically anytime one would plug it in!!!

Have you tried re-installing your software?? I do not have this problem at all, neither on PC or MAC version.
I can connect and disconnect the video output while running the software...back and forth as many times as I like...no problem...

发表时间 Tue 05 Jun 07 @ 12:52 am
There must be something up with Virtual DJ, because I have a full copy of pro, and both my vga, and my s video outs only display the entire screen, not the video window. I've went to config and video, and it says window is activated. ive tried turning on the screen befor I open VDj, still nothing. If ANYONE can help I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

发表时间 Mon 08 Dec 08 @ 3:40 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)