快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: whats good

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

whats going on? I've always wanted to dj since i was a youngster. I used to take a tape and a record and push play pause just so something could repeat itself for later listening pleasures LOL but that was a while ago. Now I got virtual dj HOTT DAMMN, well anyway to my question. I cant get the music to play out my earphones and out my speakers so i can cue a song. You know what i mean, I dont want the outside world to know what Im going to hit'em with. I read the blog already posted and it didnt really help that much because we have different versions. I have the 4.0 version with microsoft xp. Can I get some help......PLEASE!!!!!!?

A FUTURE MIXOLOGIST

发表时间 Sun 27 May 07 @ 4:50 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
ok welcome grab your self the latest demo

v4 is very out of date now

what card are you using?

发表时间 Sun 27 May 07 @ 5:15 pm
sound card?
i think thats wt u will need =0)

发表时间 Mon 28 May 07 @ 2:38 am
I Apologize for being outdated but this version scratches my itch to blend right now. I wanna be able to blend before i upgrade. preciate it

发表时间 Fri 01 Jun 07 @ 3:55 am
right now no card but thats a future investment for me. I'll invite ya'll to one of my gigs free of charge!!!!! LOL : )

发表时间 Fri 01 Jun 07 @ 3:58 am
chetanHome userMember since 2006
hey i got a solution for ur problem..... it works only if u hav a sound card with seperate pins for rear nd front speakers (or center speaker).... if own it then gr8

open config in VDj
under sound setup, click outputs.. choose the 2nd option.. i.e. headphones....

under sound card(s)... click 4.1 card..
lastly in the output channel... choose the option u like... nd u r ready to gooooooooooo

to choose wich deck to hear in da headphones ....... click da PFL button of that daeck (just above the crossfader)

DJ HouseRock AKA Da Ladykiller

发表时间 Tue 12 Jun 07 @ 6:30 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)