快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: TCCD ISSUES

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

OK I JUST STARTED USING THE TIME CODE CD BUT I HAVE A PROBLEM WHEN I USE THE TIME CODE @ THE NORMAL PITCH IT WORKS BUT WHEN I TRY TO CHANGE THE PITCH OF THE TCCD ON THE CD PLAYER I GET DISTORTED SOUND HOW CAN I FIX THIS PROBLEM OR IS THE TCCD'S PITCH NOT SUPPOSED TO BE CHANGED
AND HOW DOES MASTER TEMPO WORK WITH THIS

发表时间 Tue 22 May 07 @ 1:27 am
AND CAN THE HEAPHONES BE USED WITH THE U46DJ

发表时间 Tue 22 May 07 @ 9:45 pm
GaryBrPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Make sure master tempo on the cd's is turned off and tick the master tempo box in the timecode config.

发表时间 Wed 23 May 07 @ 5:18 pm
The latest version of VDJ (5.2.1) doesn't have the "Master Tempo" option available anymore in the Time Code Config.
How can you set it now?

发表时间 Sat 07 Feb 09 @ 8:32 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Chris - why are diggin up a 2 year old thread?

There is no Master Tempo in the TC Config as you pointed out ... you can activate and deactivate Master Tempo using keyboard shortcuts.

发表时间 Sat 07 Feb 09 @ 11:30 am
cstoll wrote :
Chris - why are diggin up a 2 year old thread?

There is no Master Tempo in the TC Config as you pointed out ... you can activate and deactivate Master Tempo using keyboard shortcuts.

Sorry to dig up such an old thread. This is one of the few google searches that relates to TCCD setup and Master Tempo or KeyLock.

My issue: I've got time code working pretty good, I just don't seem to the have KeyLock function I had with my Numark total Control.

So, I'm not sure if my issue is KeyLock or Master Tempo related.
I just wanted to figure out how to be able to adjust tempo on my CD players (TCCDs) but still have VDJ's ability to keep the track in the original key.

发表时间 Sun 08 Feb 09 @ 2:02 am
I think I fixed my issue. I set my ASIO latency on the Maya44 Config dialog box to slow and worked my way up to the fastest setting that had no pops.

This allowed me to still use the Advanced Master tempo setting. Further testing and I will report back, soon.

发表时间 Sun 08 Feb 09 @ 7:52 am
For the exception of the pitch sliders fluttering/fluctuating a little bit, I've managed to get my TCCD working pretty well.
Here are a couple of screenshots that will show some my settings.

Keep in mind, computers vary. There is no universal setting that works on every computer.
These screenshots should be used as a starting point. The only indication that should be the same most computers is the Timecode Quality graphic.

发表时间 Tue 10 Feb 09 @ 1:36 am
I have almost the same issue.. 5.07 works 100% fine but 5.1 and 5.2 versions do not.. doesnt matter if I go to v4 timecode or the new timecode. I have put in support tickets and VDJ tells me there is a time code engine issue and they are working on it. what I wan to know is if this is related to the maya 44 USB or if it is a virtual DJ issue..

I really want to use the new versions but I cant... I am stick at 5.07... I tried using the latest version at a gig a few weeks ago using the suggestions I had on here but the timecode was NOT working 100% and kept drifting... I went back to 5.07 during the gig...

HELP!!!

发表时间 Sat 09 May 09 @ 10:53 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)