快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: Im new NEED HELP

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

ok i pretty much understand the bpm but when i am trying to mix 2 songs together and i use thesync button or if i just do the pitch myself it slows/speeds the vocals so either i get the chipmunks or a slow vocal how do i fix this so i can get the bpm right but not slow anything down if this is a dumb question im sorry but i have read through the articles and everything says sync the bpm but nothing mentions the vocals by the way i am trying to mix hip hop tracks another question is where do i plug headphones in to hear one side because when i plug them into my pc speakers i only hear through my headphones is it the line out or what aain i apologize in advance if these are dumb questions but everyone has to start somwhere so i appreciateany help thank you

发表时间 Wed 16 May 07 @ 11:38 pm
To listen to through the headphones you need a 4.1 or 5.1 sound card or a good external sound card.

sounds like your trying to mix two songs that have too great of BPM difference... RULE: try not to mix more than 5% BPM... The slower the song, the more you get the chipmunk sound when the bpm is raised.

try to stay withen the 0% - 3% of couse there are exceptions.

发表时间 Thu 17 May 07 @ 12:40 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)