快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: Three beginners questions

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi,

I am about to decide which DJ software to buy and I am interested in following questions in VDJ:

- following thing happened to me once while I had automix on: one of the sync buttons was on all the time and the result was that when it was automixing, the songs were automatically synced. Otherwise they are always automatically beatmatched but not synced.
How to switch it on/off? I cannot find it again...

- When I click the BPM button, there comes a small window with 3 tabs. On 1st and 2nd I can adjust BPM. No problem. The 3rd tab is something about mixing. I cannot find anything about it in the documentation (maybe I miss it). Can you reference me if there is something online, where this is described?

- How do you handle beatgrid, beatmatching, syncing and crossfading of songs with unsteady tempo? Typically they are faster at the end than in the beginning

Thanks
R.

发表时间 Fri 27 Apr 07 @ 12:19 pm
Relates to the first question:

When automix on, I set entry points, exit points beatgrid, and thishappens:
- the songs are mixed but not automatically synced
- after mixing the the next song is loaded and pitch adjusted automatically - BUT it is before the now-playing song comes to its original tempo. So, after while the songs are out of sync and this is not corrected whet it comes to the fade out point.

How to solve it?

发表时间 Sat 28 Apr 07 @ 9:22 am

发表时间 Sun 29 Apr 07 @ 11:38 am
ryankmPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Time, Time, Time, and more Time.
Spend it practicing and you can do anything.

发表时间 Mon 30 Apr 07 @ 9:45 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)