快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Motherboard needed

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I need to replace my MOTHERBOARD and I could us all the help I can get ... I running MP3's, karaoke and looking into video...

I have the following hardware to be integrate onto the board..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Processor
Intel Pentium® 4 631 Processor Prescott 3.0GHz, 800MHz FSB, Socket 775, 2MB

Ram
OCZ OCZ28002048ELDCGE-K 2GB Kit DDR2-800 PC2-6400 Enhanced Latency Gold Edition Dual Channel Memory

Video Card
Sapphire Radeon X1600 PRO PCI Express 512MB DDR2 Video Card w/TV-Out, DVI & VGA
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would like to keep the coast down and quality up so please post ideas and links, no ebay links or check these out please, just specific boards.

I have a strong power supply & a nice case to put the board into...

Thanks

发表时间 Sun 04 Mar 07 @ 1:07 am
You didn't say micro - regualr ATX

Here are 2 That I would consider

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2366120&CatId=1572

And the Second

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2315790&CatId=1572

Your Memory is Quite Fast and to take full advantage of that you mmight want to pay a little more than these two examples cost they're ram clock speed is slightly slower than yours is - usable just a little slower.

Thes are from a Canadian Website but Tiger direct should have an americian board - they're world wide.

Good Luck and Don't run your Credit Card up too much

DJ Marcel
Purple Onion NightClub

发表时间 Sun 04 Mar 07 @ 2:12 am
You have add more ram memory to make more better performace.

Try to upgrade your ram by 2Gb.... Im using 2Gb i dont have a problem in video motion. . .

发表时间 Sun 04 Mar 07 @ 11:42 am

发表时间 Sun 04 Mar 07 @ 8:51 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)